Flux CP and Paypal issue

suddath

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40

Hey everyone,

So I have setup fluxcp and my paypal business account, Set up the Instant payment notifications in paypal. It just seems like the payment notification does not go through when the payment is accepted on paypal. Everything is transfered from the payee to me, but the credits are not credited to the account of the payee. I know this has been asked numerous times, but I have tried every solution I could find and nothing seems to work.

More info:

• I have Cloudflare firewall for website (I do not know if this is a factor on why the payment is not being processed fully)
    • Some people (mainly cloudflare employees) keep saying its not cloudflare firewall that is blocking the IPN, but I cannot find any other rhyme or reason for the issue.
  • My website does not have any other firewall options up.
  • I have all ports required for the server open (that I know of)
  • I setup the "Auto Return for Website Payments" field filled in with: http://pegasusro.com/?module=donate&action=complete

Edited by suddath

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1507

1 hour ago, suddath said:

Hey everyone,

So I have setup fluxcp and my paypal business account, Set up the Instant payment notifications in paypal. It just seems like the payment notification does not go through when the payment is accepted on paypal. Everything is transfered from the payee to me, but the credits are not credited to the account of the payee. I know this has been asked numerous times, but I have tried every solution I could find and nothing seems to work.

More info:

• I have Cloudflare firewall for website (I do not know if this is a factor on why the payment is not being processed fully)
    • Some people (mainly cloudflare employees) keep saying its not cloudflare firewall that is blocking the IPN, but I cannot find any other rhyme or reason for the issue.
  • My website does not have any other firewall options up.
  • I have all ports required for the server open (that I know of)
  • I setup the "Auto Return for Website Payments" field filled in with: http://pegasusro.com/?module=donate&action=complete

1. If your logs folder have paypal logs that show this :

<TITLE>ACCESS DENIED</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>ACCESS DENIED</H1>YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS "HTTP&#58;&#47;&#47;WWW&#46;PAYPAL&#46;COM&#47;CGI&#45;BIN&#47;WEBSCR" ON THIS SERVER.

Try to add the middle line in FluxCP/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest.php

$request .= 'Content-Length: '.strlen($qString)."\r\n";
$request .= "User-Agent: MyServerUserAgent\r\n"; // ADD THIS LINE BETWEEN THE CODE.
$request .= 'Host: '.$this->ppServer."\r\n";

PayPalIpnUrl in config/application.php : www.paypal.com

IPN setting at paypal website : https://you-domain.com/?module=donate&action=notify

Let me know if its working or not. Ive opened this issue in FluxCP and its still opened till now and I hope this helps.