Need help making chibi.grf work

jkevinah

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi all! I've just found this forum while searching for a solution for my problem. I got back to RO and am playing at a private server and I want to use the chibi.grf I found on youtube.
it looks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aggM22iPu0Y

ive found the grf here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmAWMQlPdqo&t=8sU but i found other versions as well but same problem

My RO folder uses the data.ini, so I tried putting the grf file in RO folder and changing the data.ini contents, putting the chibi grf to 0 position and moving the others +1 but no change happens to my RO. I've tried other grfs (dark/graymode) and they work fine. Just the chibi grfs are not working. I have asked the GM if it is not allowed to use chibi but he said its ok so i dont know why its not working. Ive also tried using the grf editor and merging the data.grf and the chibi grf but still no success, any leads?

If this is the wrong section for this question, I am sorry and please direct me to the correct one. 

thank you!!!!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215

Hello,

Maybe the grf is not well made? Like data inside data?
Or maybe the client reads data before grf and you have the base sprites inside data and you don't erase them

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

would you know how to edit/delete the sprites? I do have the chibi.grf 1st before the other grfs in the data.ini and I have tried like 3 chibi.grf from different sources but they don't work.

I though maybe gepard shield was blocking but my dark.grf works fine and it has sprite changes (like hydra->mushroom), though when i kill hydras, i get a crash haha