Global Message & 3dots appearing like the NPC you Click

cubeaki

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hi Good day Rathena,

i have a problem it almost a week since i try to locate in the emulator how to change the message content in the global message see image below, and lastly why do have a 3 dots appearing like you click the NPC its appear nearby.. see also the image below for the references.

i hope you can help me what the problem and how to locate that script, Im a newbie here ?

BTW, i am using 2018-04-18bRagexeRE Client and Anaconda Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2020 File and Tutorial.

see the red rectangle box.

Thank you in advanced

Regards,

screenAltairRO001SS.jpg

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  477

the 3 dots means that you have a working attached rid script.. you must make ensure that every script would be detached(this mostly happens when calling functions)..

for the global message. that was probably the motd from conf/motd.txt

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

17 hours ago, Haruka Mayumi said:

the 3 dots means that you have a working attached rid script.. you must make ensure that every script would be detached(this mostly happens when calling functions)..

for the global message. that was probably the motd from conf/motd.txt

Hi @Haruka Mayumi ^_^

Thank you for your response my post., anyway i already try the  conf/motd.txt" but apportionately not working i already have text in the motd.txt but  it appear automatically andwe dont have that context appearing my motd.txt

in 3dots appearing - what do you mean for the rid script? i already check the script and no one error appear on my emulator.  can you enlighten me a little bit sir/maam? ?

much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Hi Folks,

its already Solved this thread. i forgot to check my \npc\scripts_custom.text , for the Global Message ?

and i  disabled all my npc to check the rid script we encounter thanks to @Haruka Mayumi kudos for you. ?