Hide all from Costume tab?

iseeyou21

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Is there a way to hide all the headgear from the costume tab? Even if it's only on my end, that would be fine.

Do I look for the specific headgear(s) and just delete the sprite? If so, where can I find these spr/act files for the headgears?

8 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

1 hour ago, iseeyou21 said:

Is there a way to hide all the headgear from the costume tab? Even if it's only on my end, that would be fine.

Do I look for the specific headgear(s) and just delete the sprite? If so, where can I find these spr/act files for the headgears?

If you're looking to hide all the costume equipment, you'll have to go into your item database, find each and every costume item(I think there might be about a 100 by now?) and remove the view ID from them. Although I don't see the point in doing this.

32 minutes ago, TheDerpySupport said:

If you're looking to hide all the costume equipment, you'll have to go into your item database, find each and every costume item(I think there might be about a 100 by now?) and remove the view ID from them. Although I don't see the point in doing this.

I'm in a rAthena (most likely) private server, will I have access to itemdb though? The server has modified costume exp/drop rates, so I want to still equip the costumes for the added exp/drop rates but also hide them since most of them are just hideous lol. I was thinking I'll just empty the spr/act files of the said headgear and update here if it works.

EDIT: Emptying the spr/act files of the headgear works. If someone wants to do this too, deleting the spr/act will not work, you have to edit it and make it empty.

Edited by iseeyou21
Solved

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  477

55 minutes ago, iseeyou21 said:

I'm in a rAthena (most likely) private server, will I have access to itemdb though? The server has modified costume exp/drop rates, so I want to still equip the costumes for the added exp/drop rates but also hide them since most of them are just hideous lol. I was thinking I'll just empty the spr/act files of the said headgear and update here if it works.

EDIT: Emptying the spr/act files of the headgear works. If someone wants to do this too, deleting the spr/act will not work, you have to edit it and make it empty.

you can edit them at luafiles/datainfo/accessoryid.lub and accname.lub

Edited by Haruka Mayumi

40 minutes ago, Haruka Mayumi said:

all you need is to edit luafiles514/datainfo/accessoryid.lub and simply make all of them to 0.

I'll try this out too, just so I don't have to edit spr/act files lol.

EDIT: This also worked, however changing a headgear to 0 would also make all characters around you without the costume headgear too. Changing the spr/act files to a blank would hide my costumes but not other characters.

Edited by iseeyou21

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

55 minutes ago, iseeyou21 said:

EDIT: This also worked, however changing a headgear to 0 would also make all characters around you without the costume headgear too. Changing the spr/act files to a blank would hide my costumes but not other characters.

Thats not how that works sadly. That would still do the same thing she said with just a lot more work involved; If you're a player on the server, see if they could provide a headgear that does the same effect and hides the sprite.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:02 PM, iseeyou21 said:

You can also ask the server to create something like this.. it's something i made weeks ago.

@HideView and @ShowView

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, Haruka Mayumi said:

You can also ask the server to create something like this.. it's something i made weeks ago.

@HideView and @ShowView

Now that is something I would want to see in the server. Is it a script downloadable here?

19 hours ago, iseeyou21 said:

Now that is something I would want to see in the server. Is it a script downloadable here?

nope. it's a personal private source i created.