ROAPI

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

Hello everyone!

Resume of back story:
While I was studying I made a API based in rAthena database to use in a private project, I tried something like it to help me but there is none so I'm making it public and if someone want to help, can make a branch and send PR (like all others projects out there).

Language: ASP.NET Core 2.2
It can be deployed in linux or windows servers, just need to install SDKs. Soon I will make a how to in wiki setion to help on it.

For now it has only:
Generate bearer token;
Register
Get self account information; (some infos are hidden based in the group_id of the requester)

My goal is to delivery a complete API that can do everything that others CP's can do and more but totally based in RESTFull, so far I don't plan to make any front-end project, it's up to you guys.

Repo: https://github.com/luan122/ROAPI

The link to test the master branch is: http://luan122-001-site4.atempurl.com/swagger/index.html I will keep it updated everytime the master branch gets a new release.

PS.: For now i will break the commit history since I uploaded it with some bugs, but after the fixes it will get correctly, thanks all.

Edited by Feilor

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

The online version was updated with character management methods, the code is in branch features/character, when it get complete will be merged with master