Fix Missing packet Issue on further RagexeRE releases

iraciz

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  562

Good day client devs,

RagexeRe clients are experiencing a missing packet issue when picking up items, this have been occurring since 2018, but never reported before. 

The behaviour is not normal, and has been tested in different client dates of ragexeRe

This has been proven with open core, there's a missing packet when picking up items, discarding emulator related issues.

This issue also affect monsters, can exploit aggressive loter monsters such as tatacho.

Please note this and fix 2018-06-20aRagexere client for rathena, most of the 90% users here are using this client.

The issue is here:
https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/4853

Now closed because it is related to client and not emulator.

Iraciz

Edited by iraciz

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308

I dont have error like that, i currently use 2018-06-20aRagexere and using a latest up to date rAthena

Maybe you have some modification in your SRC or miss config or bad patch of EXE ^_^

Edited by chatterboy

1 hour ago, chatterboy said:

I dont have error like that, i currently use 2018-06-20aRagexere and using a latest up to date rAthena

Maybe you have some modification in your SRC or miss config or bad patch of EXE ^_^

Well,  I'm not the only person experiencing this. I tested in a clean head revision rathena.

I cosed the issue because it was client related https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/4853#event-3333286897

by the way where did you get 2018-06-20aRagexere? and could you please your diff profile? (patch).

Edited by iraciz

5 minutes ago, iraciz said:

Well,  I'm not the only person experiencing this. I tested in a clean head revision rathena.

I cosed the issue because it was client related https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/4853#event-3333286897

by the way where did you get 2018-06-20aRagexere? and could you please your diff profile? (patch).

Nemo Site here is mine

Thank you, I  found the link in the video description, Give me some minutes to try this,  and then I'll spill out the beans.

this is the "e"      2018-06-20eRagexeRE      meaning that is different for the     a     and could fix this issue for a good time.

You are really helpfull in this hard times.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/620fk48vca6jkbo/2018-06-20eRagexeRE.exe/file

Oh i miss look that different my bad haha. Yeah hope your server work...

Unfortunately It wont, I tried that exe, with the recommended diff and the problem still.

could you please? try this last thing?  make 10 sandals using @item sandals 10  (with nothing else in your inventory)  then use the command @dropall and at last spawn 5 tatachos using @monster tatacho 10  please watch their behaviour and tell me if the can still move or the get stuck in ther cell.

I reported this issue already in github, but is no related to rathena emulator, the client is not sending the correct packet. or even not sendint it.

anyway, I appreciate your help.