Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
fragment

Costume Garment didn't Show

Question

Hello ,

Can you help me figure out ?? why i add costume garment and in game didnt show 

I already put the Sprite and Texture then edit the iteminfo.lua,Spriterobeid.lub and spriterobename.lub

Thanks btw for answer !!

error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, fragment said:

Hello ,

Can you help me figure out ?? why i add costume garment and in game didnt show 

I already put the Sprite and Texture then edit the iteminfo.lua,Spriterobeid.lub and spriterobename.lub

Thanks btw for answer !!

error.png

Did you follow all the tutorial given?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, HaARiZz said:

Did you follow all the tutorial given?

 

yes i follow except cskroption.lub because in my data folder didnt have that file ( in GRF/Folder ragnarok )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, fragment said:

yes i follow except cskroption.lub because in my data folder didnt have that file ( in GRF/Folder ragnarok )

From your screenshot, it look like your sprite not working 100%. 

What I mean is, you have all the needed sprite but it just a file. No content in it.

You can try to manually check your sprite by using GRF Editor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

i get this from data.grf but i try one its work because in my grf already have spritrobeid.lub and spriterobename.lub previously


Spriterobeid.lub

    ROBE_Wings_Of_Raguel = 56,
    ROBE_Wings_Of_Raphael = 57

Spriterobename.lub
RobeNameTable = {
    [SPRITE_ROBE_IDs.ROBE_Wings_Of_Raguel] = "Wings_Of_Raguel",
    [SPRITE_ROBE_IDs.ROBE_Wings_Of_Raphael] = "Wings_Of_Raphael", (I already try using , or no)


RobeNameTable_Eng = {
    [SPRITE_ROBE_IDs.ROBE_Wings_Of_Raguel] = "Wings_Of_Raguel",
    [SPRITE_ROBE_IDs.ROBE_Wings_Of_Raphael] = "Wings_Of_Raphael", (I already try using , or no)


iteminfo.lua

[45402] = {
        unidentifiedDisplayName = "Garment",
        unidentifiedResourceName = "Wings_Of_Raguel",
        unidentifiedDescriptionName = { "Unknown Item, can be identified by using a ^6666CCMagnifier^000000." },
        identifiedDisplayName = "Forever Love",
        identifiedResourceName = "Wings_Of_Raguel",
        identifiedDescriptionName = { "..." },
        slotCount = 0,
        ClassNum = 56
    },
    [45403] = {
        unidentifiedDisplayName = "Garment",
        unidentifiedResourceName = "Wings_Of_Raphael",
        unidentifiedDescriptionName = { "Unknown Item, can be identified by using a ^6666CCMagnifier^000000." },
        identifiedDisplayName = "Forever Love",
        identifiedResourceName = "Wings_Of_Raphael",
        identifiedDescriptionName = { "..." },
        slotCount = 0,
        ClassNum = 57
    },

 

Please tell me if im wrong

 

Thanks

Edited by fragment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.