Flux Support NPC w/ Ticket Viewer

Katazui

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167

Hey guys! I need your guy's expertise on SQL coding.

//===== rAthena Script =======================================
//= @support
//===== By: ==================================================
//= Akkarin
//===== Current Version: =====================================
//= 1.00.01
//===== Description: ========================================= 
//= Script control over @support
//============================================================

-	script	atcmd_support	-1,{
OnInit:
	bindatcmd("Support","atcmd_support::Onsupport");
	end;

Onsupport:
	query_sql "SELECT `cat_id`, `name` FROM `cp_servicedeskcat` WHERE `display` = 1 ORDER BY `name`", @cat_id, @cat_name$;
	mes "[Mrs. Support]";
	mes "Please select one of the following categories";
	set @j,0;
	for(set @i, 0; @i < getarraysize(@cat_id); set @i, @i + 1){	set @menulist$[@j],@cat_name$[@i]; set @menureference[@j],@i; set @j,@j+1; }
	menu @menulist$[0],-,@menulist$[1],-,@menulist$[2],-,@menulist$[3],-,@menulist$[4],-,@menulist$[5],-,@menulist$[6],-,@menulist$[7],-,@menulist$[8],-,@menulist$[9],-,@menulist$[10],-,@menulist$[11],-,@menulist$[12],-,@menulist$[13],-,@menulist$[14],-,@menulist$[15],-,@menulist$[16],-,@menulist$[17],-,@menulist$[18],-,@menulist$[19],-,@menulist$[20],-,@menulist$[21],-,@menulist$[22],-,@menulist$[23],-,@menulist$[24],-,@menulist$[25],-,@menulist$[26],-,@menulist$[27],-,@menulist$[28],-,@menulist$[29],-,@menulist$[30],-;
	next;
	mes "[Mrs. Support]";
	mes "Next, please type in a subject line";
	input @subject$;
	next;
	mes "[Mrs. Support]";
	mes "Please tell us what the problem is. You must make sure that you keep this brief so all the text fits into the box!";
	input @body$;
	next;
	mes "[Mrs. Support]";
	mes "This is what we have so far.", "Click 'Next' to view each entry, then submit your ticket.";
	next;
	mes "^FF0000Category^000000", "You selected "+@cat_name$[@menureference[@menu-1]]; next;
	mes "^008000Subject^000000", @subject$; next;
	mes "^0000FFBody^000000", @body$; next;
	mes "If this is all correct, your ticket will be created.", "Continue?";
	if(select("Yes:No")==1) {
		query_sql "SELECT `email`, `last_ip` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'", @player_email$, @player_lastip$;
		query_sql("INSERT INTO `cp_servicedesk` (`account_id`, `category`, `char_id`, `timestamp`, `sslink`, `chatlink`, `videolink`, `subject`, `text`, `ip`, `curemail`) VALUES ('"+getcharid(3)+"', '"+@cat_id[@menureference[@menu-1]]+"', '"+getcharid(0)+"', NOW(), '0', '0', '0', '"+@subject$+"', '"+@body$+"', '"+@player_lastip$+"', '"+@player_email$+"')");
		mes "Ticket created.";
		close;
	} else {
		mes "Submission terminated.";
		close;
		end;
	}
	end;
}

Using this script from FluxCP's support_cmd, I was wondering if the player can view their own resolved ticket, after a ticket has been completed/resolved. I'm aware that Admins are the only ones able to see all the support tickets. Is it possible for a player to view their own support ticket once completed?

I greatly appreciate this awesome community<3

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  931

Yes this is possible. You can just query back from your database table "cp_servicedesk".

Just make sure that the script will check the player account_id before it checks the database ? or else you will retrieve all the tickets from the database

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167

40 minutes ago, glemor123 said:

Yes this is possible. You can just query back from your database table "cp_servicedesk".

Just make sure that the script will check the player account_id before it checks the database ? or else you will retrieve all the tickets from the database

Hey! I'm not to familiar with SQL coding do you mind writing one up?