Fluxcp MVP Ranking

Frost Diver

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  177

Hi,

Currently my fluxcp mvp ranking shows zero data. But in database, theres a data recorded in mvplog. How to link the that data into my fluxcp?

Is there any npc script related should i installed in the server to make it work? Im using default fluxcp..

Thanks and Im much appreciated for the assistance.

1234.PNG

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1511

56 minutes ago, Frost Diver said:

Hurmm i can't see any settings related to this matter in application.php. Can u show it to me the settings if u dont mind >.<

Im sorry, its in servers.php

'ServerName' => 'FluxRO',
  // Global database configuration (excludes logs database configuration).
  'DbConfig' => array(
  //'Socket' => '/tmp/mysql.sock',
  //'Port' => 3306,
  //'Encoding' => 'utf8', // Connection encoding -- use whatever here your MySQL tables collation is.
  'Convert' => 'utf8',
  // -- 'Convert' option only works when 'Encoding' option is specified and iconv (http://php.net/iconv) is available.
  // -- It specifies the encoding to convert your MySQL data to on the website (most likely needs to be utf8)
  'Hostname' => '127.0.0.1',
  'Username' => 'ragnarok',
  'Password' => 'ragnarok',
  'Database' => 'ragnarok',
  'Persistent' => true,
  'Timezone' => null // Example: '+0:00' is UTC.
  // The possible values of 'Timezone' is as documented from the MySQL website:
  // "The value can be given as a string indicating an offset from UTC, such as '+10:00' or '-6:00'."
  // "The value can be given as a named time zone, such as 'Europe/Helsinki', 'US/Eastern', or 'MET'." (see below continuation!)
  // **"Named time zones can be used only if the time zone information tables in the mysql database have been created and populated."
  ),
  // This is kept separate because many people choose to have their logs
  // database accessible under different credentials, and often on a
  // different server entirely to ensure the reliability of the log data.
  'LogsDbConfig' => array(
  //'Socket' => '/tmp/mysql.sock',
  //'Port' => 3306,
  //'Encoding' => null, // Connection encoding -- use whatever here your MySQL tables collation is.
  'Convert' => 'utf8',
  // -- 'Convert' option only works when 'Encoding' option is specified and iconv (http://php.net/iconv) is available.
  // -- It specifies the encoding to convert your MySQL data to on the website (most likely needs to be utf8)
  'Hostname' => '127.0.0.1',
  'Username' => 'ragnarok',
  'Password' => 'ragnarok',
  'Database' => 'ragnarok',
  'Persistent' => true,
  'Timezone' => null // Possible values is as described in the comment in DbConfig.
  ),

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1511

1 hour ago, Frost Diver said:

Hi,

Currently my fluxcp mvp ranking shows zero data. But in database, theres a data recorded in mvplog. How to link the that data into my fluxcp?

Is there any npc script related should i installed in the server to make it work? Im using default fluxcp..

Thanks and Im much appreciated for the assistance.

1234.PNG

Maybe config/application.php you didnt link the database to your log database ? You will need to add 2 connection which is 'ragnarok' database and 'log' database if you separate it.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  177

20 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

Maybe config/application.php you didnt link the database to your log database ? You will need to add 2 connection which is 'ragnarok' database and 'log' database if you separate it.

Hurmm i can't see any settings related to this matter in application.php. Can u show it to me the settings if u dont mind >.<

Yeah its fixed. Thanks alot man