Jump to content
  • 0
dolphincute

Request Card Drop announcement script

Question

as title say, i did search on forum and found this

https://rathena.org/board/topic/92226-r-mvp-card-announcement/#comment-243036

but there is no link aviable for see the post or download it, i want it to announce no matter wht rate i put in my server

Edited by dolphincute
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
31 minutes ago, dolphincute said:

as title say, i did search on forum and found this

https://rathena.org/board/topic/92226-r-mvp-card-announcement/#comment-243036

but there is no link aviable for see the post or download it

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/4f11020a4e59704f1909ec615857b6af098b3683/conf/battle/drops.conf#L143


// Make broadcast ** Player1 won Pupa's Pupa Card (chance 0.01%) ***
// This can be set to any value between 0~10000.
// Note: It also announces STEAL skill usage with rare items
// 0 = don't show announces at all
// 1 = show announces for 0.01% drop chance items
// 333 = show announces for 3.33% or lower drop chance items
// 10000 = show announces for all items
rare_drop_announce: 0

This isnt suitable for your setup ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
48 minutes ago, dolphincute said:

as title say, i did search on forum and found this

https://rathena.org/board/topic/92226-r-mvp-card-announcement/#comment-243036

but there is no link aviable for see the post or download it

Hey 🙂

I recommend that you use: db/impot/item_flag.txt

Exemple:

4399,16  // Thanatos Card


And and change broadcast_hide_name: for 0 in /conf/battle/items.conf
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 4/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, Amir Azman said:

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/4f11020a4e59704f1909ec615857b6af098b3683/conf/battle/drops.conf#L143


// Make broadcast ** Player1 won Pupa's Pupa Card (chance 0.01%) ***
// This can be set to any value between 0~10000.
// Note: It also announces STEAL skill usage with rare items
// 0 = don't show announces at all
// 1 = show announces for 0.01% drop chance items
// 333 = show announces for 3.33% or lower drop chance items
// 10000 = show announces for all items
rare_drop_announce: 0

This isnt suitable for your setup ?

i meant like even the drop rate different

 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:34 AM, Gladius said:

Hey 🙂

I recommend that you use: db/impot/item_flag.txt

Exemple:

4399,16  // Thanatos Card

And and change broadcast_hide_name: for 0 in /conf/battle/items.conf

means i had to edit 1 by 1 for each monster?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
40 minutes ago, dolphincute said:

means i had to edit 1 by 1 for each monster?

So yes ...
You select only the ids of the items that will be announced when dropping...

I use shapeshifters to avoid unnecessary advertisements.
Some drops of mob_db items are buggy (too high, or too low), so it's best to select only what you need.

If you want to advertise any item with a drop greater than or equal to% use the system that Amir Azman said
that: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/4f11020a4e59704f1909ec615857b6af098b3683/conf/battle/drops.conf#L143

to advertise items with 1% drop use: 100, 10% = 1000 ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

 

On 4/3/2020 at 4:10 AM, Gladius said:

So yes ...
You select only the ids of the items that will be announced when dropping...

I use shapeshifters to avoid unnecessary advertisements.
Some drops of mob_db items are buggy (too high, or too low), so it's best to select only what you need.

If you want to advertise any item with a drop greater than or equal to% use the system that Amir Azman said
that: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/4f11020a4e59704f1909ec615857b6af098b3683/conf/battle/drops.conf#L143

to advertise items with 1% drop use: 100, 10% = 1000 ...

sorry for bumping old topic, but where do I edit the lines thats being announced ? 

eg. Citizens of Midgard, Lady Luck blah blah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
24 minutes ago, Ruhn said:

 

sorry for bumping old topic, but where do I edit the lines thats being announced ? 

eg. Citizens of Midgard, Lady Luck blah blah

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.