skill_cast_db.txt

celeron0134

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  194

Hello Rathena.. im confused as where to find skill_cast_db.txt.. i tried the search button.. and still cant find skill_cast_db.txt

tried searching the whole DB folder.. and no skill_cast_db.txt... db/pre-re/skill_cast_db.txt does anyone have this issue.. tried searching on SQL for curiosity of finding it there but it's still missing.. all i can see is skill_nocast_db.txt skill_db.yml and skill_tree.txt,, tried searching on imports outside db.. can somebody help me?

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  832

10 minutes ago, celeron0134 said:

Hello Rathena.. im confused as where to find skill_cast_db.txt.. i tried the search button.. and still cant find skill_cast_db.txt

tried searching the whole DB folder.. and no skill_cast_db.txt... db/pre-re/skill_cast_db.txt does anyone have this issue.. tried searching on SQL for curiosity of finding it there but it's still missing.. all i can see is skill_nocast_db.txt skill_db.yml and skill_tree.txt,, tried searching on imports outside db.. can somebody help me?

Converted the skill database to YAML

• Upvote 1