• 0
Xellyehria

Oboro/Kagerou Charms Dispel

Question

Just a quick question. How can I dispel Kagerous and Oboro's charm buffs when they go inside PVP room?
I want to disable that skill in a map but they can still buff outside and enter with it.

Is it a type of status that I can remove through SC_end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
23 hours ago, Xellyehria said:

Just a quick question. How can I dispel Kagerous and Oboro's charm buffs when they go inside PVP room?
I want to disable that skill in a map but they can still buff outside and enter with it.

Is it a type of status that I can remove through SC_end?

why dont you just disable it in the whole map then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, BeWan said:

why dont you just disable it in the whole map then?

Because there's access on PVP room on different cities. Additionally there are different type of PVP room and in some type it is allowed. I don't mind if they buff it outside if it's for the rooms that allow it. Also it's not only for pvp room but for other instances that's why I am looking more for a way to just remove it on maps that they aren't supposed to be able to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
-	script	disablebuff	-1,{

OnPCLoadMapEvent:
getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,0;

if (@map$ == "guild_vs1" || @map$ == "guild_vs2")
{
	sc_end SC_KAHU_ENTEN;
	sc_end SC_HYOUHU_HUBUKI;
	sc_end SC_KAZEHU_SEIRAN;
	sc_end SC_DOHU_KOUKAI;
}
}

guild_vs1	mapflag	 loadevent
guild_vs2	mapflag	 loadevent

try this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, BeWan said:
-	script	disablebuff	-1,{

OnPCLoadMapEvent:
getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,0;

if (@map$ == "guild_vs1" || @map$ == "guild_vs2")
{
	sc_end SC_KAHU_ENTEN;
	sc_end SC_HYOUHU_HUBUKI;
	sc_end SC_KAZEHU_SEIRAN;
	sc_end SC_DOHU_KOUKAI;
}
}

guild_vs1	mapflag	 loadevent
guild_vs2	mapflag	 loadevent

try this one.

doesn't work, no idea why 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Try changing 
 

getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,0;

to

 

getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,BL_PC;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/15/2020 at 2:23 AM, Gerzzie said:

Try changing 
 

getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,0;

to

 

getmapxy @map$,@x,@y,BL_PC;

unfortunately it doesn't work too.

I figured that the problem is the status. I check each status above using getstatus but the return is always 0 even after I used the charm skill. I also tried delspiritball but it only works on sura as their skill is probably not even a spirit ball. I think it's a spirit charm and I can't find any available script command to delete it. Honestly I only need to at least detect if that status active but whatever I try it doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Mael said:

the problem is they can cast it outside and there are multiple way to access different maps where I want it disabled, so even if I disable it in those map, unless it gets dispelled on map load, I can't completely disable it.  😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I'm not super familiar with the skill. But upon looking it up, It's not an SC_STATUS. according to RMS it's a summoning skill. So it would spawn another "object" along with the character. I checked the doc folder and found this:

Quote
*unitexists <GID>;
   
  Checks if the given Game ID exists. Returns false if the object doesn't exist, or true if
  it does.
   
  ---------------------------------------
   
  *getunittype <GID>;
   
  Returns the type of object from the given Game ID. Returns -1 if the given GID does not
  exist.
   
  Return values:
  BL_PC - Character object
  BL_MOB - Monster object
  BL_PET - Pet object
  BL_HOM - Homunculus object
  BL_MER - Mercenary object
  BL_NPC - NPC object
  BL_ELEM - Elemental object

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
46 minutes ago, Xellyehria said:

the problem is they can cast it outside and there are multiple way to access different maps where I want it disabled, so even if I disable it in those map, unless it gets dispelled on map load, I can't completely disable it.  😞

OnPCLoadMapEvent:
if( strcharinfo(3) == "mapname" && !getskilllv( <skillid> ) )
skill <skillid>,<level>,<param>;
end;
-	script	Sample	-1,{
OnInit:
set .map$,"guild_vs2";
setmapflag .map$,mf_loadevent;
end;

OnPCLoadMapEvent:
if( strcharinfo(3) == .map$ )
	while( [email protected] < 553 ){
		if(  [email protected] != SC_WEIGHT50 && [email protected] != SC_WEIGHT90 && [email protected] != SC_JAILED && [email protected] != SC_NOCHAT )
			sc_end [email protected];
		set [email protected],[email protected] + 1;
	}
end;
}

or disable any ability by killing the player before entering the map. ex:

prontera,150,160,5	script	jinuho	56,{
	mes "enter in pvp ?";
	next;
	if ( select( "Yes", "No" ) == 1 ) {
		percentheal -100,-100;	// kill the player => remove status
		warp "prontera",0,0;	// warp to your pvp map
		percentheal 100,100;	// heal
	}
	end;
}

https://rathena.org/board/topic/83398-dispell/

Edited by Mael
more info
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...