need help about card

label5

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14

does anyone out there have the same problem that normal card  have announced such bigfoot cards? the drop.conf setting as my picture never changes just leave it 0, I just edit msgingtable.txt on all the data..btw just tested only mvp edgga minion "bigfoot" is bug drop card and announced. need an assistant for fix this thank you~~

ForSnsscreen005.jpg

123.PNG

Edited by label5

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  398

29 minutes ago, label5 said:

does anyone out there have the same problem that normal card  have announced such bigfoot cards? the drop.conf setting as my picture never changes just leave it 0, I just edit msgingtable.txt on all the data..btw just tested only mvp edgga minion "bigfoot" is bug drop card and announced. need an assistant for fix this thank you~~

ForSnsscreen005.jpg

123.PNG

check your files. this is not rare_drop_announcer its really different.

hiya biwan what file should i check?i just let all mobs.txt as default setting only data file i edit for the announce and i curious other monster never get annoucer by dropping their card,only the edgga mvp its minion. 

Edited by label5

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  275

2 hours ago, label5 said:

hiya biwan what file should i check?i just let all mobs.txt as default setting only data file i edit for the announce and i curious other monster never get annoucer by dropping their card,only the edgga mvp its minion. 

Check your npc scripts. It wouldn't be on the db folder. You have a custom script somewhere that's triggering this event. Check in npc/custom folder and see if one of your custom files is the culprit.

12 hours ago, Zeiyan said:

Check your npc scripts. It wouldn't be on the db folder. You have a custom script somewhere that's triggering this event. Check in npc/custom folder and see if one of your custom files is the culprit.

hi again, it doesn't work even with fresh rathena server ... did you test it on latest RA file server? sorry my mistake it not Mvp eddga, the bigfoot its self the drop card triggered to global announce..fresh copy client no luck, the problem still persists

-latest  rathena server files

-client kRO_FullClient_20190225 with 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe "i dont now if ragexe latest version working out there, this is working exe i have right now"

Edited by label5