R>Poring Hunter Event

Mihael

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130

Hi boomers, i need a script (uh... really?)

Yewah UwU.

Description Event Poring Hunter

• The event happens every 1 hour.
  • 5 minutes to start the event access to the map is allowed to players and the global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : The event will start in 5 minutes, talk to me in prontera to enter!".
  • With the event enabled, npc will display a menu with the option to "join to event" that will teleport the player to the "pvp_n_1-2" map.
  • The player can only access the event map if he has nothing in his inventory (alt + e).
  • After 5 minutes access to the map is closed and the global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : The portal for the event has been closed, the event has started, good luck to all players!".
  • The event starts more only if 1 player is on the map "pvp_n_1-2". If no player has entered the event it is canceled and a global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : Event has been canceled due to lack of players".
  • Starting the event, Porings, Poporings and Drops will be invoked on map "pvp_n_1-2".
  • Porings grant 1 point when killed, Drops 5 points, Poporings -10 points.
  • By killing the monsters you will be informed how many points you have per dispbottom "You have "x" Point(s)".
  • Players will have 3 minutes to get as many points as possible.
  • The player who gets the most points within 3 minutes will be the winner of the event.
  • The winner of the event will be announced with a global message "Poring Hunter : The event is over, and the winner is player "Player Name" with "Number of Points". He must speak to me in prontera to receive his prize."
  • A few seconds after the winner is announced, all players on the "pvp_n_1-2" map will be taken to prontera 150 150 and the event ends.
  • The winning player must go to npc in prontera and request their prize. 100x Yggdrasil Fruits (Item 607).

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  446

10 hours ago, Mihael said:

Hi boomers, i need a script (uh... really?)

Yewah UwU.

Description Event Poring Hunter

• The event happens every 1 hour.
  • 5 minutes to start the event access to the map is allowed to players and the global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : The event will start in 5 minutes, talk to me in prontera to enter!".
  • With the event enabled, npc will display a menu with the option to "join to event" that will teleport the player to the "pvp_n_1-2" map.
  • The player can only access the event map if he has nothing in his inventory (alt + e).
  • After 5 minutes access to the map is closed and the global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : The portal for the event has been closed, the event has started, good luck to all players!".
  • The event starts more only if 1 player is on the map "pvp_n_1-2". If no player has entered the event it is canceled and a global message is sent to the server "Poring Hunter : Event has been canceled due to lack of players".
  • Starting the event, Porings, Poporings and Drops will be invoked on map "pvp_n_1-2".
  • Porings grant 1 point when killed, Drops 5 points, Poporings -10 points.
  • By killing the monsters you will be informed how many points you have per dispbottom "You have "x" Point(s)".
  • Players will have 3 minutes to get as many points as possible.
  • The player who gets the most points within 3 minutes will be the winner of the event.
  • The winner of the event will be announced with a global message "Poring Hunter : The event is over, and the winner is player "Player Name" with "Number of Points". He must speak to me in prontera to receive his prize."
  • A few seconds after the winner is announced, all players on the "pvp_n_1-2" map will be taken to prontera 150 150 and the event ends.
  • The winning player must go to npc in prontera and request their prize. 100x Yggdrasil Fruits (Item 607).

Here.

I did follow most of it except for reward. I automatically sent the reward to player. 

There are instructions in the script if you wish to change some stuff.

Tested and should work on latest client rathena.

I will only support bug fixes, modifications wont be entertained.

This will be added on my Event Manager soon.

poring_hunter.txt

Edited by Mabuhay
  • Upvote 1
  • MVP 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130

6 hours ago, Mabuhay said:

Here.

I did follow most of it except for reward. I automatically sent the reward to player. 

There are instructions in the script if you wish to change some stuff.

Tested and should work on latest client rathena.

I will only support bug fixes, modifications wont be entertained.

This will be added on my Event Manager soon.

poring_hunter.txt 5.38 kB · 3 downloads

BOOM PERFECT!!!

Thanks ❤️