Jump to content
  • 0
Osus

PuTTY / MySQL error

Question

I'm having a problem, I can't start my server because of this. 😞

image.png.c4ca6d7881fed575c6e7385a9f46fbed.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
28 minutes ago, Osus said:

I'm having a problem, I can't start my server because of this. 😞

image.png.c4ca6d7881fed575c6e7385a9f46fbed.png

U are trying to connect with username localhost, put ur SQL username 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Serken said:

U are trying to connect with username localhost, put ur SQL username 

yeah my username is localhost. @Serken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
39 minutes ago, Osus said:

yeah my username is localhost. @Serken

maybe its mysql privilage issue, your username dont have permission to access its database, double check  your mysql users acces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Make sure you have user named localhost with the IP as host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
39 minutes ago, Valor said:

maybe its mysql privilage issue, your username dont have permission to access its database, double check  your mysql users acces

I can't even login to my SQL and also I can't even add MySQL username and password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

U need to know your mysql/phpmyadmin username and password. After that u can change the details in conf/inter-athena.conf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.