FluxCP Paypal Verification

Zeiyan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  275

I've looked around and seen a bunch of post but no solution. Currently my fluxcp is not generating any file inside /data/logs/transactions. I was able to test donating via sandbox and the transaction is good to go but whenever I hit "go back to site" button. It redirects me to my homepage and no credits is credited to the account. Is there a fix for this or is this a long tiime issue that was forgotten about? Thank you.

my configuration of the 'PayPalIpnUrl' is currently set to => 'ipnpb.paypal.com' although i've been playing around with it to figure out what the issue is.

Any assistance is appreciated.

2 answers to this question

• Content Count:  1530

3 hours ago, Zeiyan said:

I've looked around and seen a bunch of post but no solution. Currently my fluxcp is not generating any file inside /data/logs/transactions. I was able to test donating via sandbox and the transaction is good to go but whenever I hit "go back to site" button. It redirects me to my homepage and no credits is credited to the account. Is there a fix for this or is this a long tiime issue that was forgotten about? Thank you.

my configuration of the 'PayPalIpnUrl' is currently set to => 'ipnpb.paypal.com' although i've been playing around with it to figure out what the issue is.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Well.. ive create this issue before https://github.com/rathena/FluxCP/issues/238

• Content Count:  275

18 hours ago, Amir Azman said:

Well.. ive create this issue before https://github.com/rathena/FluxCP/issues/238

I've looked into that. It doesnt seem to be working for me. At least with the sandbox version. I have not tried the live version yet. Did you get it to work with the sandbox? All you did was use ''ipnpb.paypal.com' correct?