Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Humble_Bee

Are your homunculus working?

Question

So I'm using the 6/20/2018 client, and I have NEMO diffed to fix homun, but they are only attacking when I get attacked, and they aren't using skills at all. Has anyone gotten them into aggressive mode and using skills? Also, if this hasn't happened, I know Tokei and them over at NovaRO got the old functioning back for homuns, perhaps they would be willing to create a download that people could pay for *wink wink*? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
21 hours ago, Humble_Bee said:

So I'm using the 6/20/2018 client, and I have NEMO diffed to fix homun, but they are only attacking when I get attacked, and they aren't using skills at all. Has anyone gotten them into aggressive mode and using skills? Also, if this hasn't happened, I know Tokei and them over at NovaRO got the old functioning back for homuns, perhaps they would be willing to create a download that people could pay for *wink wink*? 

The only way we are able to provide the Hom AI with the 2018 client  is through our custom NovaEXT extension made solely by one of our developers Phaicm. I am not sure how the NEMO patch works if at all for the Hom support, but if it doesn't work you'd probably be better off asking @Normynator to try to add the feature to his Paint in Black extension.

Edited by Panic
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

just use custom ai 

 

use /hoai in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/13/2019 at 3:22 AM, Naruto said:

just use custom ai 

 

use /hoai in game

So this has worked for you with a 6/20/2018 client or later? Because my attempts at it didn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Humble_Bee said:

So this has worked for you with a 6/20/2018 client or later? Because my attempts at it didn't work.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Homunculus_System#See_Also

Quote

http://www.drazzy.com/ro/ai/getaai.shtml

 

just throw it in your client and adjust it, the built in one doesnt do that much 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/15/2019 at 4:44 PM, Naruto said:

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Homunculus_System#See_Also

http://www.drazzy.com/ro/ai/getaai.shtml

 

just throw it in your client and adjust it, the built in one doesnt do that much 

 

I know about Azzy AI. I use to use it all the time. I tried it on my diffed client with the homun fix, but it wasn't working. Are you saying that you are using a newer client (6/20/2018 or later) and it's working for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Humble_Bee said:

I know about Azzy AI. I use to use it all the time. I tried it on my diffed client with the homun fix, but it wasn't working. Are you saying that you are using a newer client (6/20/2018 or later) and it's working for you?

I heard you guys were having that issue, no it was an old one though

 

maybe your doing something wrong though /hmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

does anyone know how to fix homunculus affected by song? in official homunculus cant be affected by songs.
thanks in advance TY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.