REQUEST VIP ACCOUNT OR PREMIUM ACCOUNT

hadie

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77

Hi all can someone help me to build premium account or vip account alike...

Have 3 type

daily,weekly and monthly 

use vip coupon and claim group id on NPC

benefit got double exp on all,refine rate 50% success can use all cash npc like stylish,font changer,font color....and will get increase agility and blessing when warp or login...

and got custom aura for known as VIP...when level 99 the aura become double...normal aura 99 + VIP aura

if possible please teach me how...

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37

35 minutes ago, hadie said:

Hi all can someone help me to build premium account or vip account alike...

Have 3 type

daily,weekly and monthly 

use vip coupon and claim group id on NPC

I advise you to search here in the community a ready vip system, preferably from someone known to many, they are already ready with this management you need, in this case you install the script in your emulator and will ask for support here when difficulties arise.

39 minutes ago, hadie said:

benefit got double exp on all,refine rate 50% success can use all cash npc like stylish,font changer,font color....and will get increase agility and blessing when warp or login...

and got custom aura for known as VIP...when level 99 the aura become double...normal aura 99 + VIP aura

if possible please teach me how...

I've seen some of these settings available here in the community, just research about it, about the double aura I never saw, never researched about it and I don't know if this is possible, but if it is just make a personalized and permanent effect.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77

2 minutes ago, Tisuuu said:

I advise you to search here in the community a ready vip system, preferably from someone known to many, they are already ready with this management you need, in this case you install the script in your emulator and will ask for support here when difficulties arise.

I've seen some of these settings available here in the community, just research about it, about the double aura I never saw, never researched about it and I don't know if this is possible, but if it is just make a personalized and permanent effect.

Thank you...ya I found some about vip system...but if possible to customize it i want to make it more features like above

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37

3 minutes ago, hadie said:

Thank you...ya I found some about vip system...but if possible to customize it i want to make it more features like above

Okay, install the script and ask for details, preferably by entering parts of the code to make it easier to help.