Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anakid

[Showcase] Latest Projects

Recommended Posts

Just want to showcase our latest projects since our comeback. 

wmark_npc_kuyanic.png

wmark_uropatcher.png

wmark_urosplash.png

wmark_urowebsite.png

Edited by Emistry
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything looks great, but they don't answer any message...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stolas said:

Everything looks great, but they don't answer any message...

No one will really answer because we've been off and just made a comeback. Our last project was 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anakid said:

No one will really answer because we've been off and just made a comeback. Our last project was 2016.

You never inform your clients that your going off the grid? xD after sending the files for the page you dont reply anymore. /??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Radian said:

You never inform your clients that your going off the grid? xD after sending the files for the page you dont reply anymore. /??

I dont see anything wrong in our side since we finished all the project from our past client. We just didnt reply to people who want a quotation./ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Anakid said:

I dont see anything wrong in our side since we finished all the project from our past client. We just didnt reply to people who want a quotation./ok

Well, you guys' work is clearly great but where's the logic here? May I ask- if you're not willing to answer quotations, why do you put up a thread in the third party service section (which is bound to get you inquiries)?

Just sheer curiosity.... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Anakid said:

I dont see anything wrong in our side since we finished all the project from our past client. We just didnt reply to people who want a quotation./ok

Really? Mine was not even finished yet bugs and answered questions related to the design/coded you gave me was never fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Najara said:

Well, you guys' work is clearly great but where's the logic here? May I ask- if you're not willing to answer quotations, why do you put up a thread in the third party service section (which is bound to get you inquiries)?

Just sheer curiosity.... 🤔

We just made a comeback and that thread was posted oct 9, 2019. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.