Quests, Games: Gramps

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Gramps

Created custom Gramps script following the set conditions of the official iRO version based on the wiki. Some modifications have been made based on player suggestions such as allowing the player to collect a partial reward after killing at least 150 of the monster (to minimize players getting bored). Players can perform one mission every 23 hours (timer starts when the player accepts a quest). Each monster will give their normal experience in the wild, but the reward equals (normal Base/Job Exp*400). Players can reset the 23 hour cooldown with a Super Blue Gemstone (or other Reset Stone item of choice) once every 3 hours. Kills from party members count toward your mission total if you see the kill on your screen and they are less than 30 levels higher than the quest player. If they level up to the next mission range before they complete the current mission they can still collect their reward. If their a VIP Member at the time of completion they have the option to collect  the normal amount of Base/Job Experience or double either one of them. Also have a low chance of earning the associated monsters card. This is actually slightly higher for players assisting others.

• 6 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

I'm having trouble with Gramps actually giving rewards on turn in. It's not giving any zeny or Exp. Is there something I need to turn on for it to work?

For reference I have a 5x exp server so I have my exp.conf set to 500 for Base and Job Exp.

I will be glad to assist you. Thank you for purchasing it. Just message me with your details.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Thank you so much for your help with getting this working. It wasn't an issue with the script it was with my server.

Thanks again!!

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62

Good,

I just acquired this NPC and when using it I generate BUG, it turns out that when completing a quest, it recognizes it as complete but does not delete it and continues to give you the reward as an exp and job loop, I hope you can help me.

I leave catch

Regards

grampago.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

Hi, is this file include together with all the quest_db for gramps?

That rank info error is not actually an error. Go to the bottom of the script and you will see a table to put in your PHPMyAdminin. If you have the current script then their is an option to disable the rank stuff. As for the missing item 40737, that is my custom super blue gemstone. You need to use your own item or the default reset stone that the official version uses. It really sounds like your using an old version as I made the later version uses the official reset stone item and disabled the rank script by default.

Also if you do have an issue please specify which version you are using. Thank you.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, fzxree1010 said:

Hi, is this file include together with all the quest_db for gramps?

This gramps is completely custom and is way beyond the normal quests. With it you don't even need the quest boards.

Peopleperson49

Edited by Peopleperson49

• 2 years later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

hi does this support party quest?