tonyripper12

Nid Help to my custom weapon!!!

Posted (edited)

my custom weapon Example - Staff - ( if { High Wizard } Lvl 15 Storm Gust , Meteor Storm , Thunder Storm { if Professor } All Bolt's Skill Become Lvl 15 

okie naman sya but if ggamitin ang Fire Bolt Level 15 all Range Skill ang nang yayare is Lalapit pa sya sa monster or Ground no Range help me how to fix this thanks :)whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Edited by tonyripper12

Posted (edited)

can you post your script of your custom item so that we can see what is missing. Its like a patient mother go to the doctor ask for help to cure her child. How can the doctor give a correct prescription ^_^

in short we are not a shaman ^_^... Just post and we will help as long as not beyond our knowledge ^_^

Edited by chatterboy

On 10/5/2019 at 8:16 PM, tonyripper12 said:

my custom weapon Example - Staff - ( if { High Wizard } Lvl 15 Storm Gust , Meteor Storm , Thunder Storm { if Professor } All Bolt's Skill Become Lvl 15 

okie naman sya but if ggamitin ang Fire Bolt Level 15 all Range Skill ang nang yayare is Lalapit pa sya sa monster or Ground no Range help me how to fix this thanks :)whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

paki post code mo. 😄 para ma help ka namen. 😄

I've been trying for a while now. I can place the default weapons around a map and generate a new map txt file for weapons to spawn, for my server. That works. I can make a pile of guns no problem and it shows up when I join the server. But if I add custom weapons they never show up. I'm able to add the custom guns in sandbox mode and generate the config but then if I add that to my maps folder on the server and then join the server it's empty where the guns are supposed to be. I've tried putting the addon for the gun in the server's addon folder. I've watched every video I can find and followed the instructions. I'm wondering if it's a name issue. Like if I call a weapon 'zapper' in the weapon placer and put it on the map and generate a config in sanbox, that config says 'zapper' next to the xyz coordinates. But how would my server know what is? That being said, I don't know how to find out what the official name is for a weapon. Like a map only has one name but like a gun could have multiple names. Could be weapon_gun, ttt_weapon_gun, ttt_gun, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Mywifiext

In Fusion, modders are able to create their own weapons without replacing existing ones.
There is a small issue though, if you want to actually use added weapons, you need to have a map which contains this weapon and ammo for it, because already existing maps will have same weapons placed by creator. Mywifiext

Not anymore!

This mod provides a set of scripts that allow you to change weapons in existing levels without modifying them, right in the game!

HOW TO USE MENU:
First of all, subscribe to this mod and all mods marked as required for it (Weapon Resources Database, Network Script Resources);
Run moddable version of the game. To do that, run Fusion through Steam games library and select "moddable" option;
Go to "Extras->Workshop packages" and make sure that all mods (this one and required ones) are enabled there. If they aren't, enable them; If they aren't there, try restarting the game and/or resubbing to mods;
Next, go to "Settings->Keyboard and Mouse->Configure keys". If all previous steps are performed correctly, you should find an "Open/Close CWM/RWS/Loot menu" command in there. Assign some key to this command; 192.168.1.250
Start any level and press the key you assigned. If everything is subscribed and enabled, menu will open; If it doesn't, check again that you did everything correctly;
If the menu still doesn't open (or any other issue occurs) close the game. Navigate to "/Steam/steamapps/common/Serious Sam Fusion 2017/Log/" folder. Open file "Sam2017_Unrestricted.log" with any text editor, copy all text from it and paste it onto pastebin.com. Create the paste and post a link to it in the comments along with the description of the issue;
If the menu opens, but when you click on a weapon in "Weapon List" it shows the message "Weapon X has been awarded" but you didn't get the weapon, this means that some files, required for the weapon, are missing. Make sure that you are subscribed to all items required for that weapon and that they are all enabled, try resubbing to it. This is not an issue on CWM side, but rather on weapon creator's or yours. Each weapon which is present in CWM has been tested, meaning it worked 100% at the time it was added to the database.