VIP Status not working correctly???

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

My Ragnarok Underground server was up for over four years and I never accepted a single donation, so the use of vip status never really appealed to me. But I'm writing a script for someone and they want certain features to be enable for it. I verified that VIP was enabled in the src/config/core.h, but it still won't allow me to actually get it to work even when using the @vip +30d "NAME" command. It will indicate that I have 30 days remaining, but when you to into any script it is like it's not enabled. What is the trick I'm missing here? The only thing that I didn't touch that might affect it is the: #define VIP_SCRIPT 0. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

if(vip_status(1)) { dispbottom "VIP Status Test";  }

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255

3 hours ago, Peopleperson49 said:

My Ragnarok Underground server was up for over four years and I never accepted a single donation, so the use of vip status never really appealed to me. But I'm writing a script for someone and they want certain features to be enable for it. I verified that VIP was enabled in the src/config/core.h, but it still won't allow me to actually get it to work even when using the @vip +30d "NAME" command. It will indicate that I have 30 days remaining, but when you to into any script it is like it's not enabled. What is the trick I'm missing here? The only thing that I didn't touch that might affect it is the: #define VIP_SCRIPT 0. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

if(vip_status(1)) { dispbottom "VIP Status Test";  }

You need uncomment this line in core.hpp
//#define VIP_ENABLE

VIP_SCRIPT used for some extra reward in quests (like on iRo): "scripts"

Edited by Balfear

• Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Thanks for taking the time to reply. If you read again you will see that I enabled it in the src/config/core.h. I just left off the pp since I'm old school, lol. Also with the commented the @vip command doesn't work at all.

Peopleperson49