• 0
Sign in to follow this  
ZAGALiC

Best client to use?

Question

Good day!

Need you feed backs on what best and most stable client to use after 2012 clients & before the Doram implentation?

And where to find them, thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
27 minutes ago, Gerzzie said:

20151104

Here's the Client List : http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm looking for the one that doesn't have a Doram Features, I mean like the old type of features. 20120410 is the only stable client I knew but what I don't like is the Create Character feature. Is there any client after 20120410 that has a fixed Create Character feature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

what i suggested is pre-doram client if you want older than that without oborou & kagerou feature you can use 20130807

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, AshiHanna said:

what i suggested is pre-doram client if you want older than that without oborou & kagerou feature you can use 20130807

I see so what you suggested doesn't have Doram Menu when creating character? I mean like the old usual client.

I will try 20130807 but where can I find this client? Thank you in advance. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, AshiHanna said:

kindly look at it first before asking

http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/ & https://github.com/MegamiNoBisho/UnpackedkROclients

you can find here in my git and on the site

Oh hahahaha thanks. 😄

One more thing, what do you think most players prefer to play or base on your opinion, Renewal or Pre-Renewal? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, ZAGALiC said:

Oh hahahaha thanks. 😄

One more thing, what do you think most players prefer to play or base on your opinion, Renewal or Pre-Renewal? 😄

Most of the players plays Pre - Renewal but it depends on your taste or what you can do. Better plan it first before executing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Gerzzie said:

Most of the players plays Pre - Renewal but it depends on your taste or what you can do. Better plan it first before executing. 

Yeah I'm planning and thinking what is the best mechanics to execute, thank you for the advise.

Does the latest SVN supports both Renewal and Pre-renewal? And in able to use pre-renewal I should put "//" to all renewal mechanics in renewal.c right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

as for me outside of the box basically new game 😂 ...it's not about pre-renewal or renewal (but what from i heard in my country they like pre-renewal than renewal) what's more important is uniqueness "whats make it different from other private server to your private server that would catch their attention" 

Edited by AshiHanna
  • MVP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/12/2019 at 2:43 PM, AshiHanna said:

as for me outside of the box basically new game 😂 ...it's not about pre-renewal or renewal (but from i heard in my country they like pre-renewal than renewal) what's more important is uniqueness "whats make it different from other private server to your private server that would catch their attention" 

Yeah I agree. 😄 It's the uniqueness from the others tho.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, AshiHanna said:

what i suggested is pre-doram client if you want older than that without oborou & kagerou feature you can use 20130807

Another thing, what is Loki Launcher? Should I use that when using 2013 clients?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

as for pre-renewal setup 

 if you still have question outside of the topic please make another post thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, AshiHanna said:

as for pre-renewal setup 

 if you still have question outside of the topic please make another post thank you

Thank you for this. 🙂

But I still don't know what client should I use. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

no longer my concern 😂 i suggest to test every client then choose after testing which client suits to your taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, AshiHanna said:

no longer my concern 😂 i suggest to test every client then choose after testing which client suits to your taste

I see so that's how it's gonna be. 😂 Okay I will try starting from 2013 clients.

Should I need to use any launcher or something? Or I should just diff and open the client directly?

Thank you for extending your patience. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

for testing no need to use launcher if you want to add an aesthetic to your client in official release of your private server you can use launcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, AshiHanna said:

for testing no need to use launcher if you want to add an aesthetic to your client in official release of your private server you can use launcher

Alright, thanks alot Sir. 😄

Time to make a test server!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this