Hosting Services

XcentriC

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hello Guys.. i just want to know if there are still hosting services for ragnarok that is active right now, for a low rate server that i am planning to launch thank you

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1676

in my opinion , "ragnarok hosting services" is a scam ? (OFC IT'S ONLY MY OPINION)

why don't you try to buy a normal vps with the system/ip/protection/specs you want and install rAthena in it using https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki ?

it would take some work , but again (in my opinion) if you can't setup a server from 0 , don't open one , or look for a partner that can do it

in the future you will find bugs/problems in the server , you can't fix it if you don't know the basic

just use google and search for a vps with low ping , low price ,1gig ram or more if you want , 10gig storage or more if you want , 1core or more if you want

i would suggest Debian 9 2gig ram 2core

Edited by sader1992
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148

On 9/2/2019 at 11:31 PM, sader1992 said:

in my opinion , "ragnarok hosting services" is a scam ? (OFC IT'S ONLY MY OPINION)

why don't you try to buy a normal vps with the system/ip/protection/specs you want and install rAthena in it using https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki ?

it would take some work , but again (in my opinion) if you can't setup a server from 0 , don't open one , or look for a partner that can do it

in the future you will find bugs/problems in the server , you can't fix it if you don't know the basic

just use google and search for a vps with low ping , low price ,1gig ram or more if you want , 10gig storage or more if you want , 1core or more if you want

i would suggest Debian 9 2gig ram 2core

Sadder can u please give me a legit VPS company because NFO server is blocked here on our hotel apartment.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23

On 9/2/2019 at 4:45 AM, XcentriC said:

Hello Guys.. i just want to know if there are still hosting services for ragnarok that is active right now, for a low rate server that i am planning to launch thank you

Hi,

Just get a normal VPS, there are so many out there.

Get VPS that is located (hosted) in your country or region for low ping purpose, or depends on your targeted players. For instance, if you want bunch of American (North American) players, get VPS. from USA.

Be careful of choosing the machine specs, OS, and price.

But before that, try to make your own server first and learn to make it open to public, because usually the support team only cares the things related to the network and VPS itself, not the things related to your server stuff.