Change battleground button function call

Tisuuu

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37

Hello, I would like to ask for help in customizing battleground button function in icon bar. (spoiler 1)

Ayuda_Topico1.png.d75450dbbcfd4e995425616c5d5f0463.png

In this case, I would not like to use battleground on the server, so I already disabled all npcs and their functions but I would like to customize this screen as an informational medium for players who do not have battlegorund on the server.
What am i saying? I would just like to call another image other than the one above, ie I need to identify the function that calls this image from the battle_field folder, can someone please tell me how I do this or give me a path?

Ps¹: Completely removing this button from the menu would also be an option but at diff hexed time you only have the option to hide and not remove it, it has white space in place and doesn't fill with another icon.

Off: I am another novice who has years that do not move with this and after a long time I am coming back.

First of all I would like to say that I am someone very curious to learn how to do what I am asking, so any direction that could be pointed out would be giving me a great help.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37

@edit

First of all sorry for the kind of res I gave to the topic.

I would just like to call a custom cutin instead of the BG configuration window, can anyone tell me where the calling function of these menu buttons is?

@Akkarin @Secrets
I'm sorry for tagging you, I just wanted one direction, I saw in the forum that you have a good reputation for helping others.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  924

Go to src about BG Button >> Use show cutin function and end function instantly with return; that's should be okay.