[NPC] Banking Revolution/Revolução Bancaria

cder

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  96

Inglês:

I would like to know if there is a way in which a npc, remove money from my bank account and deposit into a player's account, but of course that bank account in real life, the logic would be npc ask the bank account data of it, and asks the amount of cash to be deposited, complexing the npc it would discount 10% of the cash deposited.

EX: 50kCash, -10% = 45 Real ... If the player deposited 50k cash in his account, he would only get 45 reais, The npc would ask how many cash, The player would like to deposit soon after the player bank account, If he deposits 50k cash You would receive 45 R $, because of the 10% discount.

I know it's something complex but I'm really looking for it, complexity ... If possible, leave the price of how much it would cost something ...

ATTENTION !!: Since I am Brazilian, 1k cash = 1 real (R$)

Português:

Gostaria de saber, se existe uma forma com que um npc, remova dinheiro da minha conta do banco e deposite na conta de um jogador, mas lógico que conta do banco na vida real, A logica seria o npc pedir os dados da conta do banco dele, e pergunta a quantidade de cash a ser depositado, complexando o npc ele iria descontar 10% do cash depositado.

EX: 50kCash, -10% = 45 Reais... Se o jogador depositasse 50k cash na conta dele, só iria conseguir 45 reais, O npc iria pergunta quantos cash, O jogador gostaria de depositar logo após o jogador fonercer os dados da sua conta bancaria, Caso ele deposite 50k cash Receberia 45 R$, Por causo do desconto de 10%.

Sei que é algo complexo mas estou buscando isso mesmo, complexidade... Se possivel deixem o preço de quanto custaria algo assim...

ATENÇÃO!!: Como sou brasileiro, 1k cash = 1 real
Thank you attention

Edited by cder

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

bank won't bother buy someone's game currency

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  96

@Cydh 

Inglês:

Not being able to understand what you mean, the idea is for the bank to loot money from my bank account, and not get the cash that the player will deposit in the NPC.
the cash will only be removed from the player's account, and not sent to the bank,10% of what he deposits will remain in my bank account, and the rest of the 90% will be looted from my account

Portugues:

Não conseguir entender o que você quis dizer, a ideia é o banco saquear dinheiro da minha conta bancaria, e não pegar o cash que o jogador vai depositar no NPC.
o cash só será removido da conta do jogador, e não enviado para o banco, 10% do que ele depositar vai continua na minha conta bancaria, e o resto dos 90% vai ser saqueada da minha conta

Edited by cder