• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Radian

Login-server status is offline

Question

Hey guys! so I am having issue with my fluxcp, im getting the offline status on my login-server but the rest is working fine. anyone know whats the problem with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Update: says the webhost support that they opened the port 6900 and still im getting the offline status. anyone have encountered the same issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, Radian said:

Update: says the webhost support that they opened the port 6900 and still im getting the offline status. anyone have encountered the same issue?

Yes,  i encountered, but not find any fix, so i change host and solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Kakaroto said:

Yes,  i encountered, but not find any fix, so i change host and solved.

Sorry, I managed to fix this problem. It was a typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Radian said:

Sorry, I managed to fix this problem. It was a typo.

? How?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kakaroto said:

? How?

instead of . i put on my IP address xxx.xxx.xx.xxx

Edited by Radian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this