Problems with script users

robby22

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Hello I'm wondering if there is any ways for me to catch people using scripts. I'm finding players using macros to summon plant>magnum break>pick up on repeat and also some with auto clickers on monsters. I've searched the forum for anti-cheat tools already but no luck.

Edited by robby22

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12

1 hour ago, robby22 said:

Thanks but warping my players while they are playing is not a solution, if they were not using cheats it would be quite intrusive on their experience. There must be some tools that can detect repetitive inputs out there.

Or just use an anti-bot script. They will be stopped from farming if they didn't answer the prompt-up message in the anti-bot script.

• MVP 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12

I think there's no way to catch people using scripts. That's why game guard are necessary to the server. But if you're asking about the AFK ones, try them to warp to another map then if they are still no reaction to warping, then they are using autoclickers/bot.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  13

On 6/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, jeronpot said:

I think there's no way to catch people using scripts. That's why game guard are necessary to the server. But if you're asking about the AFK ones, try them to warp to another map then if they are still no reaction to warping, then they are using autoclickers/bot.

Thanks but warping my players while they are playing is not a solution, if they were not using cheats it would be quite intrusive on their experience. There must be some tools that can detect repetitive inputs out there.