I need help. How to fix this?

Frost Diver

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  178

Hi,

I don't know if this is a correct section to ask but i really need help in here. I tried to insert custom commands and recompile the server but it gets me an error. Then i noticed that there's a missing file which is src/map/achievement.c and src/common/database.h and database.c. So i tried to copy and paste the original file from github. But it still shows me the error (refer photo). How can i fix this?

Thanks

Capture.PNG.4296e242430b74b8d774fbf2b2fc6073.png

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  297

19 hours ago, vilkhl said:

Hi,

I don't know if this is a correct section to ask but i really need help in here. I tried to insert custom commands and recompile the server but it gets me an error. Then i noticed that there's a missing file which is src/map/achievement.c and src/common/database.h and database.c. So i tried to copy and paste the original file from github. But it still shows me the error (refer photo). How can i fix this?

Thanks

Capture.PNG.4296e242430b74b8d774fbf2b2fc6073.png

Those .c files are missing because we moved from .c/.h to .cpp/.hpp. Code's pretty much the same tho. Are you using an outdated version of rathena? It might be a good time to upgrade. If its the other way around (you are using latest/newer rathena but applying older patches), you need to understand the new src structure. There are a bunch of stuff that looks the same but they aren't. If you really want to apply that patch, and can't currently do it yourself, you need someone to upgrade those patches for you. Better, if you learn it yourself. Might take more time but all worth it.