Client close when select character

kukas9

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37

Hexed 2018-06-21RE

hi peoples, I'm having problems with the client closing after selecting the server, I thought it was some update of the nemo when I applied recent changes to update my client, I saw that the error was mine, I put custom sprites and they are the ones that are crashing, I saw an annacond post on his topic when someone commented he said it was the sprites that were outdated, did not want to have to remove my sprites, how do I update their structure so that I avoid this problem again? any tool or tutorial?

PS: I have a client that I patched it in February, after this in June I tried to update it, the client closes in the updated client of the month of June, not the month of February

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

because the missing files (these) or not? not mine, got somewhere (except I made it to grf) 2018_charselect.grf

Edited by Cydh

12 hours ago, Cydh said:

because the missing files (these) or not? not mine, got somewhere (except I made it to grf) 2018_charselect.grf

no, the 2018-06-21RE client that patched in February this year works perfectly, using the same diffs, the June of this year it closes when entering the character selection, but only closes if you have any custom item equipped in any character my, this is due to sprite, but I do not know why he is doing this

I tried to find out that diff was doing this, I noticed that it is some of the recommended ones, I do not know which one, but as I am not aware of this I decided not to change anything, I wanted to know if someone went through the same system and was able to solve this problem without excluding the custom items (sprites)