Euphy's Quest Shop - Remove Category

SkyDragon

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to remove the categories from the Euphy's Quest Shop script (npc/custom/quests/quest_shop.txt). This way when the user clicks on the npc it will directly show the items available to "Purchase".

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  101

8 minutes ago, Yoh Asakura said:

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to remove the categories from the Euphy's Quest Shop script (npc/custom/quests/quest_shop.txt). This way when the user clicks on the npc it will directly show the items available to "Purchase".

Thanks in advance.

prontera,164,203,6 script Quest Shop#1 998,{ callfunc "qshop"; }
prontera,165,203,6 script Quest Shop#2 998,{ callfunc "qshop",1,2; } // call the shop 1 and 2 defined below

prontera,165,203,6 script Quest Shop#2 998,{ callfunc "qshop",1; } // call the shop 1

prontera,165,203,6 script Quest Shop#2 998,{ callfunc "qshop",2; } // call the shop 2

• Like 2

That was too easy. I feel embarrassed, haha.
Thank you @spawnn

@ update

solved, I just did not use the shops in the end, this way the items don't get duplicated.

@spawnn

Not sure why but it's showing duplicate of all items on each npc. The strange thing is that in my localhost is normal, but in the host server is duplicating all items, one normal and one item with discount price (for all characters classes).

I found out that loading the npc manually by using @loadnpc the items being sold in the shops do not get duplicated, but if I set the script to be loaded using script_custom.conf all the items on those shops get duplicated. In the map-server I get warnings saying that the items are being sold for free (but they are not since it's a quest shop), and if I set the price to 10 or some small amount it says Item xxx  [IDhere] discounted buying price (1->0) is less than overcharged selling price (5->6) in file 'npc/custom/quests/quest_shop.txt'

Is there an easy way to solve this or I will have to make Emistry Patch to disable discount on that map and items?

Edited by Yoh Asakura