• 0
Sign in to follow this  
psychro

ragnarok offline connection problem

Question

Please Help!I cannot run my ragnarok offline.I don't know what's wrong.I just downloaded the files and followed the instructions on how to run but it returned an error.im using a wireless connection or wifi.The server flag is also green meaning it ran.When i started the run or start server,it didn't connect.It shows errors i cannot solve.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

https://rathena.org/board/topic/109823-ragnarok-online-complete-offline-server-client-pack-2019-make-your-ro-server-in-less-than-5-minutes/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, anacondaq said:

sir what specific solution do I have to do in order for the game to function? I don't know what to do. I'm I gonna make some changes to mysql?or just the conf or text files?thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
28 minutes ago, psychro said:

sir what specific solution do I have to do in order for the game to function? I don't know what to do. I'm I gonna make some changes to mysql?or just the conf or text files?thanks

at least please watch the video. Or read topic. It's super easy, just 5 steps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, anacondaq said:

at least please watch the video. Or read topic. It's super easy, just 5 steps. 

i have watched and followed the instructions sir but it's not running.Is mysql installation required for it to work?It always says cannot connect to mysql server 127.0.0.1.Or socket 2 10060 error.In my firewall,the ports are allowed when I checked it.I'm just connecting through wifi.I dont have LAN connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, psychro said:

i have watched and followed the instructions sir but it's not running.Is mysql installation required for it to work?It always says cannot connect to mysql server 127.0.0.1.Or socket 2 10060 error.In my firewall,the ports are allowed when I checked it.I'm just connecting through wifi.I dont have LAN connection.

If you're using a package provided from me by the link above in my post. All that you need to do is:

  1. Run OpenServer (click red flag -> Start Server, make sure you have a green flag, not yellow, not a red flag in your tray)
  2. Run emulator which delivered with the package, any other emulator WILL NOT work with this setup, because they're not configured to connect to the database inside OpenServer
  3. Run game client. That it. Really 3 steps

If you do not use my package from the link above (because you still not confirm it yet), try to read my topic and first post. If you can't even understand in the ultimate simple manner written and super simplified text with examples what is going on, then I do not know who will be able to help you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I downloaded all the files but it has error when I ran the runserver.bat of either renewal or pre-renewal.

error.png

Edited by psychro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, anacondaq said:

If you're using a package provided from me by the link above in my post. All that you need to do is:

  1. Run OpenServer (click red flag -> Start Server, make sure you have a green flag, not yellow, not a red flag in your tray)
  2. Run emulator which delivered with the package, any other emulator WILL NOT work with this setup, because they're not configured to connect to the database inside OpenServer
  3. Run game client. That it. Really 3 steps

If you do not use my package from the link above (because you still not confirm it yet), try to read my topic and first post. If you can't even understand in the ultimate simple manner written and super simplified text with examples what is going on, then I do not know who will be able to help you. 

I was able to run it now by fixing my internet security.but when I ran the patched ragnarok, this happened.Screen is just half and in-game it just shows a small portion of the screen and everything is black.How to solve this.Thanks

black screen.png

half screen.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this