Modify Assumptio skill

Reborn

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  290

Hi guys, I just wanted to know how to modify the assumptio skill. Like if the player wear a specific headgear the assumptio skill will be applied to the players within the 3x3 radius from the target of the assumptio skill. This applies whether the caster is on a party, guild or not.

It kinda similar to sanctuary. All players inside the radius of sactuary will be healed but this one all players within a 3x3 radius from the target will be buffed by assumptio.

Thanks in afvance.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  176

Haven't tried but there is skill #691 named Party Assumptio. So you could make an item that grants that skill at a level equal to the level of normal Assumptio known, this should be doable with a just an item script, no modifications needed.

skill "CASH_ASSUMPTIO",getskilllv("HP_ASSUMPTIO");

I don't think Party Assumptio does exactly what you want but the area of effect and target type should be changeable in the skilldb. Change the effect range from -1 to 1.

Overall, skilldb and item script seems to be a much easier solution than modifying source for this one unless the type of targeting you want is not implemented or "Party Assumptio" is not what the name seems to imply. Of course I can't guarantee it, as I said I haven't ever tried to cast that skill or seen the item that casts it.

Edited by Seravy

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  290

This one actually only apply to party members. I need an assumptio be casted to players within the 3x3 area from the targetted player. I know its in the source but i dont know how the map_foreachinallrange works?

Edited by neXus