A question about Ragnarok Server Hosting and Voice chat

VaRai

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hello,

I hope everyone here is doing well. I own a community of 70-100 active discord users, and I would like to make a private Ragnarok RP server for them. but it's been far too long since I made a server myself, since the days of text-based servers. So I've been looking for hosting that installs and gets the game ready to play for my community. Sadly I haven't had any luck finding such hosting. I did find hostporing.com, gomanilahost.net and trinitynetworks.net, but these three have not answered my emails in 2 weeks, and their live support haven't gone up once since then, so I'm guessing they are just shells of their old selves, they are not active anymore.

Any idea where to find a hosting that would set the server for me, and offer extra paid services such as making a client/installer and such? The location I'm hoping for can either be US-East or EU-West.

Another question, it has been far too long since I've played Ragnarok so I'm not knowledgeable about the current state of development for RO servers, is it possible in any way to add proximity voice-chat in the game now?

Rai

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

Check it here:

https://rathena.org/thirdpartyservices/

Edited by Tanlor
  • Love 1