PVP, WoE, GVG: [FREE] Fortress Battleground

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436

[FREE] Fortress Battleground

Hi, 

It's been a while.. I was bored and feels good today.. So I will release a free BG script I wrote months ago.. I updated some of its parts like UNITTYPE_ to BL_ to avoid any warning messages on latest rathena console.. but if your using an older ra version, Just search BL_ and replace  with UNITTYPE_ ..

Enough with the talking, here is how this works.. ( I was about to make a video but I got lazy )

Spoiler

1. Players registers

2. Once minimum players requirements met, BG will start..

3. Players will be teamed up randomly..

4. A fort is located at the center of the map, each team must break the Fort.. ( just like WOE )

5. Team who holds the fort until the end of the battleground will win.. ( just like WOE )

(NOTE: If you don't own the fort, the Fort will defend itself.. Yes, it will damage players around the fort if you don't own it )

Additional info:

1. Both teams have mini-forts, it will allow them to regenerate for some amount of HP/SP over time. But if you go to your enemy's mini-fort, Be warry, you will die..

I tested it and it is working (03-24-2019).. I don't think I would support this script further because I will be busy. Well, you are free to edit this as much as you need.. Just don't remove my signature and Don't resell this..

Enjoy and have a great day!

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  883

nice script @pajodex can you make this event will start at 2:00 and 3:00 server time, the npc will remain hidden if the event is not started yet after, if the event started players have 5 mins to register after that the npc will hide again after 5 mins then all players already join the queue will go inside the event area?

• Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436

Sorry, I wont support this script nor attend request on this anymore. Since this is a free release, feel free to edit it.

• 4 years later...

• Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  74

image.png.71f774c4c9c1d783cac17a67180bc07b.png

how to fix this error ?

help me please need to try it