How to Install fluxcp in my VPS

SugarDaddy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hello Guys,

I'm a newbie and started to run my server. Now I'm in the part of installing fluxcp and I need an advise which is the best way to put this fluxcp.

Is it okay to put it along with my VPS? If yes, how to make it work on my VPS.

or if okay to put it on webhosting? Not sure how to this too.

I got a file from this link: https://github.com/rathena/FluxCP

Sorry for this noob questions. Thanks in advance ? 

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  267

@SugarDaddy

Is it okay to put it along with your VPS? Partly yes, partly no. Yes, because you only have to manage 1 server for all. No, because of RAM/CPU Consumption + security.

If okay to put it on webhosting? Definitely yes. Once you have ordered webhosting, just extra fluxcp on the html folder and do the installation process. You need to setup sql accounts and server-config.php if my memory serves me right. lol.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

2 hours ago, iAmGnome said:

@SugarDaddy

Is it okay to put it along with your VPS? Partly yes, partly no. Yes, because you only have to manage 1 server for all. No, because of RAM/CPU Consumption + security.

If okay to put it on webhosting? Definitely yes. Once you have ordered webhosting, just extra fluxcp on the html folder and do the installation process. You need to setup sql accounts and server-config.php if my memory serves me right. lol.

Thank you so much anyway I already setup fluxcp in a webhosting. Just follow up question is fluxcp should be the main website (registration,etc..) for my ragnarok? What I understand of fluxcp is server as admin web page were it is connected to database and admin can modify things in database using this. Please enlighten me ? 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  267

On 3/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, SugarDaddy said:

Thank you so much anyway I already setup fluxcp in a webhosting. Just follow up question is fluxcp should be the main website (registration,etc..) for my ragnarok? What I understand of fluxcp is server as admin web page were it is connected to database and admin can modify things in database using this. Please enlighten me ? 

Yes. FluxCP does registration.