All in One- Free Online Quickstart Package

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Hey there rathena Community,

As already posted 4 german projects i want to offer free hosting fast and easy start packages for new or old servers.

Befor offering this to the entire community of rathena i would like to improve it. while scouting the impressiv projects already completed by this great community i would like to ask for your help so that i can help.

I would wish to combine some of the projects with mine so that we can offer a free and fast complete and up2date solution for this community.

What i can offer:

1. Huge Space and Traffic with no cost.

2. Hosting power for scripts, servers and much more.

3. Good and modern tools for creating and customising websites (Wordpress) and support for all used scripts or old website tools.

What i need:

1. Up2Date information. Is the "Make Ro Great Again" Client still updated can we use it in this project?

2. Your Help! Do you know or have a Project that can improve or help with my idea? -> rathena linux setup scripts, custom npc / story packages, free client mods.

3. Honest and Fair criticism. Is what i offer needed at all? Or maybe there is already something similar and i simply didnt see it ?

What i would like to offer in the end:

1. Free and quick setup for scripting and testing online-servers.

2. Free and easy hosting for projects with own domains or on sub-domains

3. Support for the great Projects already completed by this community by using them in a easy setup.

Edited by Fortune07