FluxCP error 404 if /modules/main/ files are present

ggdango

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

I exhausted all my options. I searched thoroughly but can't figure this out.

I can't access fluxCP installer (pgro.epizy.com). It shows Error 404. Then I tried to troubleshoot it and found out that by removing the files from /modules/main at least loads up part of the page but that's about it. It won't go through.

I can type pgro.epizy.com/?module=install and it will prompt me to enter the password but then it will just show Error 404.

fluxcp.png

9 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130

7 minutes ago, ggdango said:

Thank you for replying. Sorry but are you referring to google chrome's debug mode?

the debug mode of fluxcp. you can find it on application.php and you have to edit error.php as well and enable show exceptions.

16 minutes ago, ggdango said:

I exhausted all my options. I searched thoroughly but can't figure this out.

I can't access fluxCP installer (pgro.epizy.com). It shows Error 404. Then I tried to troubleshoot it and found out that by removing the files from /modules/main at least loads up part of the page but that's about it. It won't go through.

I can type pgro.epizy.com/?module=install and it will prompt me to enter the password but then it will just show Error 404.

fluxcp.png

enable debug mode so you can see the problem.

3 hours ago, Thanna20 said:

enable debug mode so you can see the problem.

Thank you for replying. Sorry but are you referring to google chrome's debug mode?

6 minutes ago, Thanna20 said:

the debug mode of fluxcp. you can find it on application.php and you have to edit error.php as well and enable show exceptions.

Thank you so much! I quickly googled these errors but can't find any match. Do you have any idea about these:

Warning: include(themes/installer/errors/missing_action.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_23533108/htdocs/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 400

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'themes/installer/errors/missing_action.php' for inclusion (include_path='lib:.:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_23533108/htdocs/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 400

6 minutes ago, ggdango said:

Thank you so much! I quickly googled these errors but can't find any match. Do you have any idea about these:

Warning: include(themes/installer/errors/missing_action.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_23533108/htdocs/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 400

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'themes/installer/errors/missing_action.php' for inclusion (include_path='lib:.:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_23533108/htdocs/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 400

is that a fresh install of flux cp sir? I think you need to reinstall it because I think you are clearly missing other files.

22 minutes ago, Thanna20 said:

is that a fresh install of flux cp sir? I think you need to reinstall it because I think you are clearly missing other files.

You mean fresh copy from rathena flux git to my web host sir? If so, then yes. It is fresh but I'll try again.

Thanks for answering my questions so far.

37 minutes ago, Thanna20 said:

Unfortunately, no luck. Copied fresh copy but still showing the same error. Hmmm

7 hours ago, ggdango said:

Unfortunately, no luck. Copied fresh copy but still showing the same error. Hmmm

Are you following a guide sir? if not you can follow this. https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/wiki/Setup-Guide

And 1 more thing. please check your permission on your host. maybe you didnt set it up yet.

18 hours ago, Thanna20 said:

Are you following a guide sir? if not you can follow this. https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/wiki/Setup-Guide

And 1 more thing. please check your permission on your host. maybe you didnt set it up yet.

Do you mean the folder permission? I can see that I have the proper permissions granted. I actually also tried all permissions enabled but still nothing . I'll try the guide you sent me.