Items will not change from Korean [SOLVED]

Hiukuss

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hello,

My items are stuck in Korean. I've applied ROenglishPRE-master to both data.grf and rathena_PREREL_2019. I copied the SYSTEM folder into my client's SYSTEM folder and the data folder is unused so I left it empty.

Tried both langtype=0 and langtype=1 inside sclientinfo.xml under the PREREL .grf, nothing changed. Could one of my client patches be causing an issue?

I don't understand why it won't change. I'm at a total loss on what to do. Attached are screenshots for reference. I'm not sure if any more information is required but I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

EDIT: I did install ROenglishRE and then PRE, as it stated, for both DATA and System. Still nothing.

Double Edit: Took me a few hours but I finally figured it out. Had to change the ItemLUA Patch to the v5 list, and a new graph of RE+PRE data (without system).

patches.png

korean.png

Edited by Hiukuss

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56

To make it easier, there is no special diff needed except "Read .lua before .lubs"

Then navigate to ".../RO/System"ItemInfo.lua" and paste in a translated ItemInfo.lua file.