[Pre-Renewal] Expanded Jobs with Fixed Casting time

Arii

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to implement Expanded jobs from renewal (Rebellion, Kagerou/Oboro, Summoner) into the Pre-Renewal, my question is how to enable the Fixed Casting time only for these jobs without affecting the Trans. Jobs.

I copied the necessary lines from skill_db.txt , skill_require_db.txt , skill_tree.txt and skill_unit_db.txt, so the skills are already working fine except by the Casting time (Variable + Fixed).

I know skill_castnodex_db.txt can add the Fixed casting time if source is refined as renewal but that would affect the Trans. skills too /hmm

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  97

3 hours ago, Arii said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to implement Expanded jobs from renewal (Rebellion, Kagerou/Oboro, Summoner) into the Pre-Renewal, my question is how to enable the Fixed Casting time only for these jobs without affecting the Trans. Jobs.

I copied the necessary lines from skill_db.txt , skill_require_db.txt , skill_tree.txt and skill_unit_db.txt, so the skills are already working fine except by the Casting time (Variable + Fixed).

I know skill_castnodex_db.txt can add the Fixed casting time if source is refined as renewal but that would affect the Trans. skills too /hmm

The fixed cast doesn't exist at Pre-Renewal, only Renewal.

36 minutes ago, BrOgBr said:

The fixed cast doesn't exist at Pre-Renewal, only Renewal.

I understand that by default Fixed Casting doesn't exist at Pre-Renewal but I'd like some guidance about how to implement, maybe someone knows how or has done something similar.

Or maybe there's a way to 'emulate' the Renewal casting mechanic (20% Fixed + 80% Variable) only for Expanded Jobs from Renewal.

Edited by Arii

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

change source ...renewal cast .... on ... and then limit it for the expanded jobs...

4 hours ago, utofaery said:

change source ...renewal cast .... on ... and then limit it for the expanded jobs...

I understand how to enable the renewal cast but, how can it be limited to certain jobs? I don't think an " IF (Job_#ID)" would work on source.