Guild storage permissions

Seravy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  176

Hi!

Installed RAthena a few days ago and I found that setting guild storage permissions only works as intended until the server is shut down, after that it resets. I identified the problem as the "mode" field in the SQL table being tinyint, but the storage permission being 0x100 which is larger. Changing the table field to Shortint seems to have fixed the issue on my side.Honestly, I don't know when the database was even created (I assume first run of the server?) but this is likely a bug that needs fixing. I don't really have a question but didn't find a bug report section, I hope it's not a problem that I'm posting this here - The Git issues page says it doesn't support my browser :(.

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  763

If you set it up your SQL/Conf properly this error shouldn't occur at all. Try retracing your steps :))

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  176

I followed that "install your server in 5 minutes" video I found and it didn't mention doing anything like that. Either way, I don't see an sql folder nor an sql file in the conf folder so not sure which one you're talking about exactly. I edited all the conf files but don't remember one with table structures, only table names. Oh, well, ignore it if it's not a bug.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  763

the sql files should be in the sql-files folder and make sure you always use the latest main.sql file.
SQL FILES DIRECTORY