How to enable worg for every class?

LucianoCP

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

Hey, guys. What's up? So, i want to put worg skills in one equip that could be used by every class. When i do this, only in archer classes (archer, hunter, sniper, ranger) the worg appears. You see, in other classes it works, but it stays hidden. If i use skill RA_WUGMASTERY (2240) on every job except archer classes, the skill works but the worg stays hidden and i can tell he stays hidden because i can use worg skills like RA_WUGSTRIKE (2243) and it works, but the attack looks like coming from nowhere hahahahaha
So, how can i turn the worg visible to all classes?

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109

1 hour ago, LucianoCP said:

Hey, guys. What's up? So, i want to put worg skills in one equip that could be used by every class. When i do this, only in archer classes (archer, hunter, sniper, ranger) the worg appears. You see, in other classes it works, but it stays hidden. If i use skill RA_WUGMASTERY (2240) on every job except archer classes, the skill works but the worg stays hidden and i can tell he stays hidden because i can use worg skills like RA_WUGSTRIKE (2243) and it works, but the attack looks like coming from nowhere hahahahaha
So, how can i turn the worg visible to all classes?

im not sure but i think youll need lots of client and source edits xD

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

On 12/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, Rizta said:

im not sure but i think youll need lots of client and source edits xD

By client edits you mean sprites? I'll check later, but i think that all archers classes, except ranger, doesn't have any "worg part" in their sprites. So i guess it needs only source edits. It's weird because the worg is functional, it just stay hidden.

I changed ranger's sprite and warg mastery worked, so i guess it's just a source issue. Does anybody knows how to solve it?

image.png.34d08f9e7c86688d78d7f1a518ea71d8.png