Ask: How to disable Fade Animation

schokoramell

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

When a monster/npc is moving out of your screen their sprite gets a fade animation for a split second before they disappear. Is there a way to disable this? Instead I want them to keep their sprite "RGB color code" without fading before they disappear. The reason for this is I'm using keyboard macro "loop pixelsearch+teleport" when searching my hunting target. I change the monster sprite to a unique color so that the teleport loop will automatically stop if my target is on screen. I've been using this method for leveling, farming, boss/mvp. The problem is if the target is fading out of the screen, the sprite "RGB color code" will also change. The change is also affected by its current background texture, so I can't for example just add more pixelsearch for every fading animation's frame. I often miss my target this way even though I can clearly see it on my screen. If anyone can help me, it will be very much appreciated.

P.S. I play on official server. Hope it's okay to ask about official server here.

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  234

re-diff your exe client.

Thanks for replying. I've only used grf & act editor. I wasn't familiar at all with the term 're-diff'. But thanks for the info, I will google it. And I just googled it. You need a program called NEMO. I'm reading about it now. Hopefully this can work on official client and will solve my problem. Thanks again.

I downloaded NEMO but it doesn't have patch for removing fade animation. I'm guessing I will have to create one myself?

I tried adding random patch. But no matter what I add, the client always recognize the change and gave an error message 'File Checksum changed'. I have no idea what that means. Sorry I'm really no expert on computer and programming in general. I only know how to play games.

Anyone have an idea of what can be done to solve this?

EDIT: I just realized I'm posting in the wrong sf. Please mod-san move my thread to graphic support. Thanks.

Edited by schokoramell

• Content Count:  351

4 hours ago, schokoramell said:

But no matter what I add, the client always recognize the change and gave an error message 'File Checksum changed'. I have no idea what that means.

Anti-Cheat detected your modifying.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  73

@schokoramell I know someone who does that as paid service. Not sure if you're interested in paying for it.