Some "How can's" here

Rizta

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109

1. How can i revert the HEAL skill formula in renewal for the pre-renew version? Elaborating: Renewal uses MATK to calculate Heal Value instead INT. Its for a revo-classic purpose.

2. How can i change ASPD formula from original rAthena(kRO i think) for one equal or similar of iRO? Elaborating: I want something like the old pre-renew style, while agi and dex is more signifficant to reach good values of ASPD.

3. How can i make custom creation potions receive points and extra effect from alchemist rank? And the same for Blacksmith but in forge of course.

4. How can i turn a single target skill into a AoE skill and vice-versa? Desired skill examples to apply this: Holy Light, Throw Arrow, Melody/Musical Strike.

5. How can i do for Assassin's equip arrows again? Elaborate: when i try to equip arrow in Assassin server tell me i cant and request for a bow, but, i can equip as Thief. Dont know exactly if it is a source issue.

6. How can i edit the effective of passive skills? Elaborate: if i want to increase damage obtained by level of Sword Mastery or any other Weapon Mastery Passive Skill or simple add new features like receive more aspd.

Edited by Rizta

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  790

1. skill.cpp -> skill_calc_heal -> adjust as needed

2. Not as trivial, but it's all in status.cpp (if you search for status_calc_aspd you find most relevant locations)

3. Not too familiar with it, but I suggest taking a look at the fame point system for crafting or even just TK mission and try to replicate it somehow, probably requires database changes to store the value too. It's also mostly in skill.cpp but pc.cpp handles storing those values.

4. You'll need to recode the skill, take a look at how AoE skills work and how single target skills work in skill.cpp.

5. Not sure. Could just be DB not allowing the class to equip the item if it works as thief and not as assassin.

6. That's pretty easy, but it can be at different locations. If you want to adjust damage check battle.cpp (search e.g. for AM_AXEMASTERY and you immediately find the location). To adjust other values you might want to do that in status.cpp at the location where the corresponding stat is calculated like KN_CAVALIERMASTERY.

Edited by Playtester
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1167

for number 5 i think you could try edit this option on conf\battle.conf

// Should ammo be unequipped when unequipping a weapon?
// Official behavior is "yes".
ammo_unequip: yes

// Should a suitable weapon be equipped when equipping ammo?
// Official behavior is "yes".
ammo_check_weapon: yes

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  109

On 10/26/2018 at 5:02 AM, Playtester said:

1. skill.cpp -> skill_calc_heal -> adjust as needed

2. Not as trivial, but it's all in status.cpp (if you search for status_calc_aspd you find most relevant locations)

3. Not too familiar with it, but I suggest taking a lot at the fame point system for crafting or even just TK mission and try to replicate it somehow, probably requires database changes to store the value too. It's also mostly in skill.cpp but pc.cpp handles storing those values.

4. You'll need to recode the skill, take a look at how AoE skills work and how single target skills work in skill.cpp.

5. Not sure. Could just be DB not allowing the class to equip the item if it works as thief and not as assassin.

6. That's pretty easy, but it can be at different locations. If you want to adjust damage check battle.cpp (search e.g. for AM_AXEMASTERY and you immediately find the location). To adjust other values you might want to do that in status.cpp at the location where the corresponding stat is calculated like KN_CAVALIERMASTERY.

Thx a lot. Ill try follow your instructions! 

On 10/26/2018 at 5:37 AM, hendra814 said:

for number 5 i think you could try edit this option on conf\battle.conf

It worked! Thank you ?