Mvp Party Drop

SaruSnow

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hello, i need help with a script. Lets say a MVP drops a Special Item with a 10% chance. I need a script that for this specific item all the party members in the map have a 10% chance of getting the item. (we can end up with all party members getting the item, some getting some not getting, no one getting etc). Is it possible?

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  740

3 hours ago, SaruSnow said:

Hello, i need help with a script. Lets say a MVP drops a Special Item with a 10% chance. I need a script that for this specific item all the party members in the map have a 10% chance of getting the item. (we can end up with all party members getting the item, some getting some not getting, no one getting etc). Is it possible?

https://rathena.org/board/topic/84677-mvp-cash-points-party-share/

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

On 10/25/2018 at 9:51 PM, Bringer said:

i saw this post, but that, as i understood, divides equally between the party members. What im looking for is a bit different. For Example, you and I are in a Party and and we kill Amon Ra. So i would have a chance to drop the card and you would have the chance to drop the card aswell. As a result we could end up with I get the cards, and you dont. you get the card and i dont. We both get the cards. Neither get the card. Sorry if its confusing