Rizta

Enchant: Random Option

Hi community! 

Today I'm here to contribute with this 'simple' script. I think it'll be useful for many people and will give different extra options for your players.

This is my first script released here, so, expect something that make you cry in terms of visual xD (but it works, i promise)

Telling about the script:

• You can manage the options you want for each equipment in each slot, controlled by arrays.
  • You can choose if the script will charge Zeny, Cash, Item's, Zeny and Item, Cash and Item.
  • You can set a fail rate. If fail player will loose equipment and materials.
  • You can set if you want players be able to Overwrite the previous random option by trying enchant again.
  • You can set how much slots player can enchant. Default value is 4 what correspond to 5 random options by equipment.
  • You can set the minimun and maximun value that'll be given. Default is +1 to +5 .
  • You can set a wait time when enchanting.

Credits:

@Keitenai I use your Random Option Dealer as base to create this.

@Stolao Help me with lots of problems during development. I can't finish this without your help.

@Secrets Looking for your job, advices etc to other people you give me a fundamental idea to solve a problem xD

@Ninja and @Sehrentos help me find newbie common errors that helped me a lot. 

Rights:

This is a private/request script for a server called SurviveRO, so, don't claim this as yours because you DO NOT OWN this script and CAN'T repost WITHOUT permission.

Feel Free to change values to adapt for your server.

ROpt_Enchant.txt

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rizta said:

Hi community! 

Today I'm here to contribute with this 'simple' script. I think it'll be useful for many people and will give different extra options for your players.

This is my first script released here, so, expect something that make you cry in terms of visual xD (but it works, i promise)

Telling about the script:

• You can manage the options you want for each equipment in each slot, controlled by arrays.
  • You can choose if the script will charge Zeny, Cash, Item's, Zeny and Item, Cash and Item.
  • You can set a fail rate. If fail player will loose equipment and materials.
  • You can set if you want players be able to Overwrite the previous random option by trying enchant again.
  • You can set how much slots player can enchant. Default value is 4 what correspond to 5 random options by equipment.
  • You can set the minimun and maximun value that'll be given. Default is +1 to +5 .
  • You can set a wait time when enchanting.

Credits:

@Keitenai I use your Random Option Dealer as base to create this.

@Stolao Help me with lots of problems during development. I can't finish this without your help.

@Secrets Looking for your job, advices etc to other people you give me a fundamental idea to solve a problem xD

Rights:

This is a private/request script for a server called SurviveRO, so, don't claim this as yours because you DO NOT OWN this script and CAN'T repost WITHOUT permission.

Feel Free to change values to adapt for your server.

ROpt_Enchant.txt

@Rizta

Please make english version too.

and thanks for sharing this

1 hour ago, hendra814 said:

@Rizta

Please make english version too.

and thanks for sharing this

Im planning translate this to english, is in my "to do" tab. I think the mes(dialoges) isnt important because everyone can fill it with what they want, but, arrays and instructions will be translated soon

You're spending Zeny before you even enchant the item. How to fix it?

21 hours ago, Rizta said:

@RiztaYou're welcome.

A few suggestions:

1. always use

end;

where you expect your block to end after using close2 as it may process everything underneath and may cause errors or unexpected effects. This will also reduce overhead in script processing.

2. practice post currency (zeny, cashpoints, etc.) processing. what I mean is put currency changes at the end of each process 🙂 this will resolve @sprdosat's issue.

Cheers and looking forward for an English translation

Edited by Ninja

Nice script.

Edited by AntonLee
nvm

@Rizta help
[Error]: buildin_setrandomoption: Random option ID 13 does not exists.
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Neight at prontera (177,178)
[Error]: buildin_setrandomoption: Random option ID 12 does not exists.
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Neight at prontera (177,178)