Last one questions with refining my server work

altronrain

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

Can i ask u for help again? I had some (i hope last) issues with my server + client settings.
1. Item names text coloring settings. (now i have junk and usable items violet color, weapons - light green, my eyes >_<)
2. How to configure command usage (privilege). As i can remember old good [e]Athena have a special settings txt on server side for that needs. Interested in @mi, @showexp, etc.
3. I'm using pre-re server settings. But client tooltips for items (such as armor) using RE values. How to change it on client side?
4. How to better configure Fonts inside client. If i use Arial it seems too small. If i use larger then 10 values of size, some text can't fit boxes. Should i try original? (client supposed to always run with /showname command). 
5. My actions to add some custom or latest official kRo hair styles, dyes? On  server side and client. (need some testing with Stylist. maybe i have all what i need).

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

Okay.
Tried to solve this by myself:

1.They say, it is new clients "feature". In my case, if i used full pre-re data folder, coloring was black as i wanted. So, after unpacking my grf (custom hercules that i downloaded with client.exe  inside 1 rar archive)  and replacing file-by-file i can say that that 2 card*.txt files do that (cardprefixname, cardpostfixname). So i deleted them (cause first of all i read data folder, and then .grf's). But i cant approve, if there are any issues with carded weapons and armors (cause i havn't cards to slot. Needs a test). 
2. Not solved. Didn't try, though. 
3. Solved (for those who seek the answer -- u need to change iteminfo.lua from pre-re client (and maybe use diff patcher to make changes in client.exe  telling it to read ur iteminfo.lua first).
4. Changed langtype to 1 (amerika) + standart font size. 
5. Didn't try.