Juno, Einbroch and Einbech's textures

Xian_Remigius

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hi, I'm planning to make an RO fangame by using RPG Maker MV.

To do this, I want to make the aesthetics as close as possible to the original RO game.

Hence why I need the original texture, sprites, etc. 

I have extracted the .grf file from the latest client and found all the textures for cities under "textures" folder.

But I couldn't find textures for Einbroch, Einbech, Juno (mostly cities in Schwartzvald Republics).

Can you help me find these textures in this .grf file?

Many thanks for your help!

Edited by Xian_Remigius

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  111

All the ground textures for most of RO's overworld and the older dungeons associated with those places are located in a single directory, rather than having their own folders, which eventually became the standard every time the game updates nowadays. You can find the textures for all those places in this folder:

2a9203939531a324f93a4e6b917e4e70.png

2 hours ago, Sage said:

All the ground textures for most of RO's overworld and the older dungeons associated with those places are located in a single directory, rather than having their own folders, which eventually became the standard every time the game updates nowadays. You can find the textures for all those places in this folder:

2a9203939531a324f93a4e6b917e4e70.png

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I've looked into this folder before I asked here, but no texture resembles the buildings at Juno, Einbroch and Einbech there. I noticed that they were using specific abbreviation for each city, e.g "prt" for Prontera, " "jp" for Amatsu, etc. But for juno, einbroch and einbech I could only find them outside the texture folder, with file naming as einbroch.gat, einbroch.rsw, and einbroch.gnd.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  111

If you looked in that folder and don't have any Juno, Einbroch or Einbech textures, then your GRF is missing a lot of stuff. I assumed you were looking for ground textures, but if it's buildings you want, you should look into these two directories instead:

Models:

0fae647433925bb2d79eaed925d51385.png

Interior Textures:

16f192ad311e2b0eb8e12ba93b5f3518.png

Most Einbroch stuff is labeled st_whatever, and most Juno stuff is labeled sage_whatever.

4 hours ago, Sage said:

If you looked in that folder and don't have any Juno, Einbroch or Einbech textures, then your GRF is missing a lot of stuff. I assumed you were looking for ground textures, but if it's buildings you want, you should look into these two directories instead:

Models:

0fae647433925bb2d79eaed925d51385.png

Interior Textures:

16f192ad311e2b0eb8e12ba93b5f3518.png

Most Einbroch stuff is labeled st_whatever, and most Juno stuff is labeled sage_whatever.

This is what I was looking for! Thank you so much for your help!

I didn't realize that st_ and sage_ stand for Einbroch and Yuno. Don't know why they're using 2 different labels for these cities...