Showcase: Shared Storage

Cydh

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

The idea was from my old mod "to open other's storage" but somehow it's gone with corrupted git dir. And this mod is about a shared storage system that in simple example somehow like guild storage that players can access 'the same storage' as long as the player has same guild id. So, players that registered to shared storage id, can access the same storage.

Shared Type

• None: Specified by your own script
  • Guild: Example 3 guilds have 1 shared storage
  • Account: Example you have 2 accounts and want a storage to easily move the items
  • Characters: Example for married chars & adopted child has shared storage

Permissions

Based on my-now-as-rathena's premium-storage, each players maybe have different permission (read-only, put, get) even the storage_id is same. But the permission/access mode can be overwrote by using script command to open the shared storage.

FluxCP Add-On

Added FluxCP Add-on to manage the shared storage entries which are stored in SQL.

Spoiler

shared-storage-4.thumb.png.b3fca40ba0d0823d7a58db1221ab63fe.png

shared-storage-3.png.700209ff3e20d590370512e25e128242.png

Limitation

Multi-map servers dupe..... shouldn't be happen anymore (need further test xd), I added a flag to mark if the storage is opened in inter-server which in for guild storage, players can access same guild storage in same time.

Edited by Cydh
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 3