File names for ragnarok effects

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Can someone please tell me where I can find the file name list for these effects? https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/doc/effect_list.txt#L152

I'm creating a minimal grf for my players since some of them are having trouble playing woe due to their low end computers.  Also I want to make it easier for them to PVP for example I want to change the flame loader effect to a big text.  I can probably make the file but i just need the file names so I can modify them on my RO grf.

Edited by Pink Guy

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154

most of these are hardcoded but you can find these in your GRF under texture>effects, these are the .str files, the BMPs in the same folder are the frames for the effects....

pretty sure that annie person has a link somewhere but i dont know where it is so heres my copy

I keep this in my data folder inside my actual RO folder(im sure its a default mini effect cause i didnt add any str), then you can add your own str files and edit these, only these on the list, everything else is hard coded, probably #1 mystery on rathena 

id2rageffect.txt

not sure about your font thing though pal 

Edited by lllaaazzz